• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wrong booking time slot @Alexandra

Guest Xad7707

Guest Xad7707

Cust service officers at Alexandra made a wrong booking when I specify a time slot this morning.

I made a trip down to alexandra and was told to come back tomorrow instead. I try to ask them to squezze a slot for me but they mentioned might not be able to finish the servicing by today.

I am v upset with such customer service and inefficency. I made an appt at Ubi instead, does anyone here knows if Ubi provides better customer service?

Guest Xad7707

My SE elang liao..... say will call me when my servicing is due (tht was b4 my deal was closed) .. i thot fwah so zai know when so good service.... but till date no one called.. call him when my car tyre puncture ....he say call helpline and slammed the phone..... overall: DISAPPOINTED... SE name is B...... T.Y

Dun look for tht SE manz.. angry....

Hey Xad7707, my SE oso very jia lat. B4 sign contract, so nice. After collected my car till now ( 3 months) no sound hear fr her liao. She TOP SALES PERSON somemore.

E class lauching oso never invite. 2 days ago call her up regarding the cup holder issue small issue, she told me C class dun come wif it, must go accessories dept order fr Germany. Na bei u cannot indent for me upon my request meh.

ANGRY...ANgry...angry... wat to do... :banghead:

Guest upandcoming

yea agreed...buying a car the real journey starts after delivery...

some fair share of horror stories by brothers here but still proud to say that my SE is still concerned 3 months later. be it as small as a cup holder or wiper blade he is there. and the best thing is the good deal he quoted me and my recommendations...some ppl still say not the lowest of all but didnt quite realize their used car was getting lesser...or that the aftersales was most impt...

but on another note..try not to bang table la....dont think it works and doesnt fit the image. i went down last min once for a juddering wiper..before the date my SE got me..4+ that was my only free day after working late for a long period...an old malay uncle probably the SA told the receptionist its ok dont make ppl do a wasted trip so he took it on him to check, after which he realized it could be my polisher accidentally applied wax to the windscreen...regardless he still changed the wipers! saying that just in case...n so that the trip aint wasted..i have had it nice so far =)

Ya, ehwwong, if the thread is ok for this topic, please go ahead. Mai tan liao. Must teach all tis SE a lesson, list down their name and the story tat they done to all the buyers here.

We must stay united. May be one day we all drive to C & C there, show them our power manz...then they will know our colour...

U think ace sai bo?

Guest xtrocious

Ya, ehwwong, if the thread is ok for this topic, please go ahead. Mai tan liao. Must teach all tis SE a lesson, list down their name and the story tat they done to all the buyers here.

We must stay united. May be one day we all drive to C & C there, show them our power manz...then they will know our colour...

U think ace sai bo?

Also can list down SE from other brands? hahah

The one who served me at PA was the pits - so bloody boh chap...

We were originally keen on getting either the A4 or A5...

Not only did she give a way below market quote for my current ride, she was adamant that she cannot give any discount on the list price as there was a wait list...

Probably see me no up - she thinks I am just a guy coming down for joyride

Guest skipper

Cust service officers at Alexandra made a wrong booking when I specify a time slot this morning.

I made a trip down to alexandra and was told to come back tomorrow instead. I try to ask them to squezze a slot for me but they mentioned might not be able to finish the servicing by today.

I am v upset with such customer service and inefficency. I made an appt at Ubi instead, does anyone here knows if Ubi provides better customer service?

Forget Ubi - I swear I will never go back there again! I do all my servicing at Pandan now - it's a bit far for me but worth every extra bit of petrol.

Guest Xad7707

so ubi also cannot make it for servicing??

Is pandan really much better?

I am v turned off by my wrong booking slot till now. imaging i wasted my time driving down and find out no avaliable slot and need go back again....

Guest east539

i have done my servicing & repairs at pandan before, the SA there is helpful compare to other service centers, somemore it is my PI W211 that i bought there for service, so i am quite surprised pandan side the service is still very good even my car is not from CnC.