• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Latest batch W204 slight different

Guest Clear Vision

Guest Clear Vision

FYI,

My friend just collected C Class 180 Blue Eiffiency W204 yesterday and notice his Instrumnet Cluster is sligh different from mine colllected June 2009.

His instrument cluster has sort of half plastic pipe covering the Odometer, RPM, Temp. Total 3 half plastic pipe.

His remote control key is also slight different.

Guest Clear Vision

Wow! Yes its as per picture. Didn't realise its for AMG 63 and higher C Class...

Surprise that it now come with for C 180 BE.

But I dont feel good when my friend let me drive yesterday, Feel like a piece of Sharp Pipe pierching at me leh.....

I guess some ppl will like it.

Guest NewC180

Wow, new cars come with this? Nice!

I wonder if it is a standard thing for all new W204, or it is an option included by C&C. If it is option included by C&C, then I think we should give them a big thumbs up! The arch rival is cutting standard features in their cars, and yet MB is including more features even in the basic W204. Good move!

Guest ehwwong

My new collected C200 doesn't have this lei :(

the hooded instrument is included standard in the AMG package.. code 904, so i am surprise that it came with non amg package..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kmg4evr

Hi, I received my C200 yesterday (June Production) and can confirm that it comes with the hooded instrument cluster and new key. I think these things are standard with the June production dates and onwards. My SE confirmed this.

Guest xtrocious

Hi, I received my C200 yesterday (June Production) and can confirm that it comes with the hooded instrument cluster and new key. I think these things are standard with the June production dates and onwards. My SE confirmed this.

Congrats bro

We booked our C200 on 10 Aug and we still don't have an ETA on it :(

Now we are looking to upgrade the rims to the 18" Pulaha ones - anyone got a better lobang to do it than at C&C?

How does the new key look like? Any new functions? Any pictures to share??

Guest xtrocious

mai tu liao, mai tan liao... that's hokkien word, not merc word.. :yumyum: :yumyum:

Looks like I also need hokkien lessons...hahahah

Not that I want to "tu" but my C200 ETA is still unknown...

Like the cantonese say - wait until neck also long :bboyspin: