• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Upload Phonebook to Car Phonebook - W204

Guest cisconet

Guest cisconet

Hi W204 owners,

I am driving a B170 previously, now a W204, i would wish to know how i could upload my phonebook in my current phone to the car phone book?

I had tried on my B170 before and it works, but ever since changing to W204, its seems like i am not able to copy my phonebook of my current phone to the car phone book :(

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zhencai

i faced the same problem. my guess is our W204 only comes with Telephony Bluetooth interface.

Only Convenience Telephony function (optional) offers, in addition to hands-free function, the ability to load the phone book from our mobile phone and to use the text msg function (SMS). :bootyshake:

Guest nightfly

I don't think text messaging is possible but I have transferred selected phonebook entries from my Nokia N95 to my W204 C180 via bluetooth by following the instructions as in the manual - no issues at all. What exactly seems to be the problem?