• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(SOON) SGMERC Genting Road Trip - 2009

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

Hi fellow members,

The venue has been changed to Genting instead for shorter trip and for those whose hands are itchy. :)

Tentative Date: Sometime in November

Duration: 3 days inclusive of driving up and down (hotel stay but pay your own)

We are hoping to have a maximum of 10 cars for easy convoy handling. So hurry and book your place.

1) ehwwong

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fellow members,

After hearing wonderful stories from some of the old birdie here about their trip to penang last year, i suggest organizing another trip this year.

here are some pics of the last adventure: http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=1184.0

Tentative Date: End of NOV ~ DEC 09 (plenty of time to prepare your leave and we can finalize once we got the names in)

We are hoping to have a maximum of 10 cars for easy convoy handling. So hurry and book your place.

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Guest Kompressor

Hi fellow members,

After hearing wonderful stories from some of the old birdie here about their trip to penang last year, i suggest organizing another trip this year.

here are some pics of the last adventure: http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=1184.0

Tentative Date: End of NOV ~ DEC 09 (plenty of time to prepare your leave and we can finalize once we got the names in)

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Walkie Talkie is a complusory with only SGMERC frequency.

Guest domenech

Hi fellow members,

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4)

5)

6)

7)

8) Domenech

9)

10)

Guest ehwwong

Hi fellow members,

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4)

5)

6)

7)

8) Domenech

9)

10)

*Walkie Talkies can be purchase at :-

T3 Bicycle Gears Pte ltd

79, Upper East Coast Road

Tel;- 62416828 Look for Nicholas (Nick)

Tell them you're from sgmerc! Tell him to set the sgmerc channel.

Guest domenech

Hi fellow members,

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4)

5)

6)

7)

8) Domenech

9)

10)

T3 Bicycle Gears Pte ltd

roughly how much will it cost ?

Guest ehwwong

bump!

changing location to Genting instead.. less than 3 hours drive.. arrangement will be make with the hotel to park upfront the lobby, so no security concern.

come come....

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Guest toycarz

Hi fellow members,

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4)

5) toycarz - own a virgin WT, waiting to be used :yumyum:

6)

7)

8) Domenech

9)

10)

T3 Bicycle Gears Pte ltd

Guest Kompressor

Hi Fellow Members,

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4) Toto

6)

7)

8) Domenech

9)

10)

T3 Bicycle Gears Pte ltd

Guest angela

Hi Fellow Members,

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4) Toto

6) Willy (i remember penang last year, and i loved it! lets go for another trip - both locations are fine!)

7)

8) Domenech

9)

10)

T3 Bicycle Gears Pte ltd

Guest Cerano

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4) Toto

5) toycarz - own a virgin WT, waiting to be used

6) Willy (i remember penang last year, and i loved it! lets go for another trip - both locations are fine!)

7) Cerano (tbc may clash with officers' course)

8) Domenech

9)

10)

Just my 2 little cents and suggestion.....

TBC meaning is 95% ONZ, those not so sure ??? , 50/50 or 30/70 pls do not insert your name as this is very difficult for organiser.

This is not Q for Condo launch, so dont worry...... :devil2:

Guest Cerano

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4) Toto

7) Cerano ONZ

8) Domenech

9)

10)

Guest SLK7777

1) ehwwong

2) 9339

3) kompressor

4) Toto

7) Cerano ONZ

8) Domenech

9) SLK 7777 (if not traveling, must give way to this small car ok ?)

10)

Guest SLK7777

wow.... i will not have such a guts to mention this especially there are 2 SLK 350 joining...

What I meant was do not speed all the way and leave me behind... must "guan zhao" me a little bit. Else by the time all of you reach KL, i only reach Malacca!

Guest angela

no one will be left behind heeheehee

cuz there is some unseen friendly force that pushes u faster on the highway... strange one... i feel that always got someone pushing me faster to catch the conovy... :D

YNWA!!!

yes bro, You Never W@nk Alone...

932.gifbudy.giffive.gif

(i post family rated smiley if not later sure kena whipped by g8crasher...)