• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

B Class Meet up session - Read on

Guest ratsgoh

Guest ratsgoh

Fellow brothers and Sisters,

This Sunday will be our monthly Get Together Session. Traditionally, the presence of Cs and the SLK are always overwhelming. I was there last month with rmjunior (Roger) and was fun meeting up with the rest of Merc Owners. Let's make this coming session a surprise, where the Bs will have more numbers than any other models. I know its not easy on a weekend where many of us needs to spend our precious time with our family and love ones... Why not bring them along? I am sure it will be fun and interesting to share information about anything under the sun! Hoped to see you guys there this weekend!

The details of the meet-up:

At Kallang Carpark F

Date: 26 July 09

Time: 4.30pm to 6.30pm

James :3some: :3some: :3some:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cklasse

ya..bring the family. Get the wife and kids to shop in the mall nearby and the guys can talk in the carpark. This is what I do, get the wife to sit in starbucks while I stay out under the sun. :apwink: