• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Missing Drive Seat Belt Cover

Guest cisconet

Guest cisconet

Yo bros,

Those new C owners, when you collect your car, do u notice your Driver Seat Belt cover at the bottom is missing?

I had overlooked it when i collected my car, and reported to the SE. And guess what the reply...

" Sorry Sir, we will order for you and it the stock will arrive on 27th July 2009". Wow lau, like this also can..

Anyway, posted quite a negative feedback to C&C, hopefully they can do something about this.

Guest topcow75

Yo bros,

Those new C owners, when you collect your car, do u notice your Driver Seat Belt cover at the bottom is missing?

I had overlooked it when i collected my car, and reported to the SE. And guess what the reply...

" Sorry Sir, we will order for you and it the stock will arrive on 27th July 2009". Wow lau, like this also can..

Anyway, posted quite a negative feedback to C&C, hopefully they can do something about this.

I think I know which part you are refering to. Is it on the right side of your driver seat covering up the seat belt movable hinge?

Mine is there except that it doesn't snap into place nicely. There is gap no matter how I push back the cover. Informed my SE and initially they thought it was cover issue, maybe broken or loose. I had to remind them that it could be the bigger seat housing issue then they realised it is. Very disappointed with the way the handle the whole thing. They took two weeks to order the parts. I am still thinking whether I should let them fix or not as they will need to dismantle the whole side housing. Knowing how unprofessional they are now, fixing may introduce other problem. I have no configdent in them anymore.

Guest Sareve

I've always felt that C&C's service was rather lousy. You might want to try an external workshop unless C&C is willing to fix your problems for free. My car now has some steering problems because C&C messed it up and gave me some stupid excuse about how Mercs are supposed to have off centred steering by default.

Guest Clear Vision

No sure what part you guys refering to...but i took a picture but dont know how to post it here despite trying for 1 hr. Hv checked the "Help" and it say click "Attachment" then paste.

Where is "Attachment" alamak...sorry very bad with IT leh...

Anyone can provide some instruction pls.

Guest Clear Vision

Must create "Photobucket"??? Whats that...hahaha sorry i really dont understand.

Cannot just click "Insert Image" then copy and paste? Hav try but cannot leh.....

hmmmm......

Guest bbwannabe

Hi,

A more fuzz-free way of uploading picture guide. No registration and no payment required.

1. Go to http://www.imagehost.org/. (Ad-free-er clone of imagehost)

Selection of pictures from your computer

2. Click on the grey "Browse" button and select the file (one at a time) you want to upload.

2a. If you wish to upload more files at one time, click on "Upload More". More upload options will appear. Do the same for each file that you want to upload.

Uploading the selected pictures to the server

3. Click on the grey "Upload" button near the bottom of the screen. There is no progress bar, so just sit tight.

Using the uploaded images

4. When it is done, look for the web link near the words "Hotlink". Copy the web link.

5. Come back to sgmerc (or to your reply), start composing and click on the "Insert Image" option. The "Insert Image" is the icon below the Italic formatting option.

6. Paste the link you have between the tags, like this: THE LINK GOES HERE[/ img].

7. You're done!

Caveat: Unlike photobucket, you do not have the rights to the photo. You cannot delete them as you wish. So just name the photos with none of your personal information (like number plates for filename) or upload only pictures you do not mind the world to see.