• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W124 E200 Throttle

Guest nemo

Hi guys, my 1994 w124 throttle is very hard. It takes alot of foot power to step on the throttle. Is this normal? Cause my wife has problems stepping on it(too hard). Can it be solved? Do i need to change anything? Can it be adjusted? Can it be smoother and lighter to step(like the new E-Class models)? :devil2:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u need to get hold of a new throttle cable bush/retainer first and remove the throttle cable from the throttle body and pull out the cable that is stuck behind the engine bay area and route it to the front

u need to get hold of a new throttle cable bush/retainer first and remove the throttle cable from the throttle body and pull out the cable that is stuck behind the engine bay area and route it to the front

Bro roughly how much the cost huh?

do what mike say, you won't regret it.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yup but how much roughly? And where to do it?

hmmm, not so sure, as mine was done when i had overhaul my gearbox, cost was all in.. no breakdown... ^-^

Oh oki thanks. I will go wrkshop to ask. Thanks.

sorry for the late reply, the retainer cost a few bux onli

Thanks Bro.... i went MBM tried to tell them... but they dun seem to understand..... how to explain to them???

Or do u have any wrkshop with good experience in this....

• 2 weeks later...