• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W210 items for sale

Guest Winningeleven

Guest Winningeleven

Got alot of items for my 2001 E200 Kompressor for sale,

Exporting my car lastest next week,

koni yellow adjustable shock absorber,

Upgrade ECU for w210 not sure it fits other model or not,

walnut steering for w210 year 2000 above , around 6 mths old,

17" amg replica sports rims with Falken tyres around 4 mths old, only want to sell the tyres, rims can give it to you free provided must swap with ur rims,

Got alot of BRABUS emblem and wording front and back star logo replacment, order from ebay some not available locally.

Orginal avantgrade grill.

If any one interested can give me a call at HP;90612210, lastest by next wed.

Just offer me a price if u need anything .

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17" amg replica sports rims with Falken tyres around 4 mths old, only want to sell the tyres, rims can give it to you free provided must swap with ur rims,.

hmmm very interesting lei... not sure if the offset ok bo for mine W124??

my rims is AMG original 15 inch w yoko tyres( almost 2 yrs :-X)

o yah, how much u looking at? size of tyres?

Guest Winningeleven

Yo bro,

Sure can fit W124 confrim.

What do you think is the reasonable price?

Ok if u really interested how about $300 for the tyres and rims give it to you free.

But of couse must give me a set of sports rims lah, if not the exporter will KPKB.

If u want the BRABUS emblem can give it to you free also, me no used for it liao.

Some of them locally cannot find one :o

Yo bro,

Sure can fit W124 confrim.

What do you think is the reasonable price?

Ok if u really interested how about $300 for the tyres and rims give it to you free.

But of couse must give me a set of sports rims lah, if not the exporter will KPKB.

If u want the BRABUS emblem can give it to you free also, me no used for it liao.

Some of them locally cannot find one :o

mine 15in AMG original sports rims(monoblock 1). your exporter dun mind?? anyway I know my rims(less than 6 months) still can fetch good price... hehehe

Guest Winningeleven

Hi kelvin,

If u interested in my tyres and rims, u can find any alloy rims (as long as can fit my car) to exchange with my rim.

I'm sure u can't find a better deal than this outside hahaha.....................

The exporter dun care as they only want to see got sport rims can liao.

But if u want must call me asap if not my car will be scrap lastest by next week