• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Funny!

Guest NewC180

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angela

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

this is SOOOOOO TRUE!

facts from my last night run... 2 merc and 2 bmw... it was clear that the bmw were running a notch more dangerously compared to the merc...

but NewC180, why the merc star got pink undies there one? is that why the driver arrives relaxed? ? ? ? ? :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Guest NewC180

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

this is SOOOOOO TRUE!

facts from my last night run... 2 merc and 2 bmw... it was clear that the bmw were running a notch more dangerously compared to the merc...

but NewC180, why the merc star got pink undies there one? is that why the driver arrives relaxed? ? ? ? ? :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Willy, simi pink undies??? me lao hua cannot see leh!

Not really VERY true la, many of the siao-mod bros here vely fast and furious one, more hiong than many bimmer drivers, ha ha ha! Last time i sit in one bro's car, I go in only first thing he tell me is to BUCKLE UP! ............... cos if not the stupid alarm will keep chiming! Muahahahaha.......

Guest angela

Not really VERY true la, many of the siao-mod bros here vely fast and furious one, more hiong than many bimmer drivers, ha ha ha! Last time i sit in one bro's car, I go in only first thing he tell me is to BUCKLE UP! ............... cos if not the stupid alarm will keep chiming! Muahahahaha.......

funny-picture-1162073089.jpg

this is the blown up image of the mercedes logo on ur picture.

btw, some mercedes models dun have this seat belt ringing if u dun buckle up. do u know how to disable it?

Guest NewC180

this is the blown up image of the mercedes logo on ur picture.

btw, some mercedes models dun have this seat belt ringing if u dun buckle up. do u know how to disable it?

Willy, your eyes sibei sharp man! Pei Fu!

Seat belt alarm very easy to disable only! See my solution:

23022009055-1.jpg

I smart or not??

Guest angela

23022009055-1.jpg

I smart or not??

my eyes sharp cuz wearing army glasses need to get marksmen to get $200 extra bonus...

oh yes, i remember ur SE passing them to u.. been to some motoring shops, but cant find any yet... need to source from outside... also, its a bit troublesome, when wanna put seat belt need to eject that thing first before can use, the trouble, might as well reach for the seat belt instead...

Guest angela

Can't you just get a workshop to disable it? Amazingly enough, the SL is the only car that doesn't have that annoying seatbelt beep function.

SLK also dun have that sound...

Guest NewC180

Can't you just get a workshop to disable it? Amazingly enough, the SL is the only car that doesn't have that annoying seatbelt beep function.

I go CnC bang table, pay $$$, willing to sign any stupid forms they also dont wanna diable for me. Fed up shoot the request up to Daimler oso give me same same answer, they are unwilling to disable. Then eventually my SE gave me the 2 extra buckles, so I LL take lor. No fish eat prawn lor.

Got outside workshop can disable meh? Sareve if you know where let me know.

On the other hand, I made the same request for my bmw, told the Service Advisor I die die want to diable. Then he let me sign some forms and they did the programming for me. No more irritating alarms lio! So pml/bmw ppl are more flexible?

PI cars can disable at MBM or not?

Guest NewC180

I smart or not??

my eyes sharp cuz wearing army glasses need to get marksmen to get $200 extra bonus...

oh yes, i remember ur SE passing them to u.. been to some motoring shops, but cant find any yet... need to source from outside... also, its a bit troublesome, when wanna put seat belt need to eject that thing first before can use, the trouble, might as well reach for the seat belt instead...

I do wear my seat belts when I'm driving. I have this habit of taking them out once I reach the car park, and I can't park with them on! So disabling this alarm is important for me. The buckles so far still works for me lor, a bit lei chey but bo pian what to do! How to park with the ding ding ding sound going non stop!

Guest domenech

SLK also dun have that sound...

yep. I don't have it on my ride as well.

Guest angela

I do wear my seat belts when I'm driving. I have this habit of taking them out once I reach the car park, and I can't park with them on! So disabling this alarm is important for me. The buckles so far still works for me lor, a bit lei chey but bo pian what to do! How to park with the ding ding ding sound going non stop!

for my W203 the alarm wont sound if im below 10kmph... and its really irritating... compared with the W204, i think the alarm isn't that piercing right?

at least parking should be done with in less than 1 min... imagine driving from petrol station to petrol station looking for a particular pair of sun glasses listening to that rotten tune each time...

Guest NewC180

for my W203 the alarm wont sound if im below 10kmph... and its really irritating... compared with the W204, i think the alarm isn't that piercing right?

at least parking should be done with in less than 1 min... imagine driving from petrol station to petrol station looking for a particular pair of sun glasses listening to that rotten tune each time...

Haven't hear the ding ding sound for a long time already, cos I'm making full use of the cheapo buckles, and hardly drive this car as well, so donno how piercing it is. Anyway, if anyone got lobang to 'properly' disable it, let me know!