• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) Interest Check- Malacca

Guest 9339

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

Guten Morgen!! - 3 more hours - time for toilet - urinate, brush your teeth & wash your face....muahahaha!!! :clap:

i just shaved... and regret... should go there and get the barber to do for me...

unkle why never join us?

Guest ehwwong

3 more hours to go.. woo hoo!

nb x 1

eric, u never sleep ar? later how to keep me entertained? hahahahhahaha

ya, seriously.. never sleep at all... jiat lah, need many many kopi and you must keep me entertain throughout!!

Guest angela

3 more hours to go.. woo hoo!

nb x 1

eric, u never sleep ar? later how to keep me entertained? hahahahhahaha

ya, seriously.. never sleep at all... jiat lah, need many many kopi and you must keep me entertain throughout!!

oh no... like that how? i 1 man show very jialat leh.. whats more my car got 4 ladies, how to entertain u like that? some more throughout?!?!

eric later i intro u 1 drink... sure no need kopi anymore...

and 1 more thing... are we challenging to see who post the last post before the event? ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :thumbsup:

wow I just came back from Malacca too for a 2D1N pig out of pernarakan food ....

Didnt see a gang of mercs there though .... but suay lah ..park at Jonket street ,,car kena scratch .....

Would love join you guys next time ...

Guest ehwwong

@willy,

you win hands down lah... you the winner... :)

what drink you want to intro? knn, today you like lost soul.. so blur... sick ah?

btw, it was a very fun trip today.... sure looking forward to the next one.

PS: photo's coming up soon!

Guest angela

@willy,

you win hands down lah... you the winner... :)

what drink you want to intro? knn, today you like lost soul.. so blur... sick ah?

btw, it was a very fun trip today.... sure looking forward to the next one.

PS: photo's coming up soon!

bro i know today i "under the weather" so u give me "face" let me win...

dun worry i know how to return "face" wan... :yumyum:

yea. lost my voice and all. coughing away... :death:

on the way back kena stopped by mata, ask me, how i get out of sg, how come my road tax expired still can come out... LTA why neh send me my renewed RT disc got me in trouble loh. after that kena f-ed by the ladies in the car and speed limiter came on on the way back. :(

oh ya, never got a chance to let u "drink some"... nevermind, next time we meet, i sure pao swee swee in a "tiny package" like those u like for u... :1mfinger: LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

damn fun trip la... i blew my saf pay for this mth liao...

yo,

thanks to all brudders making this trip was a sweet one!

we got to enjoy the chicken rice and chendol again....and wow, the hokkien mee before we hit home was super!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

special mentions to:

bro ehwong - keeping us entertained w his funny jibes w Cerano's dad

Cerano - wow, u got a cool dad! I wish mine was like that! imagine crusading down the NSHW at speeds of over :censored: km/h.....if i was as young as you I must have been thrilled to bits!!

willy - u damn filial, man! I upz u. take ur grandma for road trip up north to sample the nice chicken rice and chendol. add up w 3 aunts in toll....Steady!! (all you young people must learn from willy!!) I mean, u could've just went alone but instead choose to bring ur grandma. how filial can one get? :iconsalut:

kompressor - sweet trip bro! :thumbsup: u are made for organising trips! Upz! :clap:

9339 - our libero was at his best. sweeping up loose and making sure no lost cars in our convoy. :rockon:

look forward to next trip w all u guys! YNWA.

Guest Kompressor

Bro Dash

It has been quite awhile since we last met during our last driveaway trip.

It was always my pleasure to orgainse driveaway trip for SGMerc forumer, i am still learning everyday to be better and more driveaway trip coming soon.

Last but not least, i hope you and your fa family do enjoy this Sunday Malacca Driveaway Trip.

Thank You

yo,

thanks to all brudders making this trip was a sweet one!

we got to enjoy the chicken rice and chendol again....and wow, the hokkien mee before we hit home was super!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

special mentions to:

bro ehwong - keeping us entertained w his funny jibes w Cerano's dad

Cerano - wow, u got a cool dad! I wish mine was like that! imagine crusading down the NSHW at speeds of over :censored: km/h.....if i was as young as you I must have been thrilled to bits!!

willy - u damn filial, man! I upz u. take ur grandma for road trip up north to sample the nice chicken rice and chendol. add up w 3 aunts in toll....Steady!! (all you young people must learn from willy!!) I mean, u could've just went alone but instead choose to bring ur grandma. how filial can one get? :iconsalut:

kompressor - sweet trip bro! :thumbsup: u are made for organising trips! Upz! :clap:

9339 - our libero was at his best. sweeping up loose and making sure no lost cars in our convoy. :rockon:

look forward to next trip w all u guys! YNWA.

Guest Kompressor

Dear Forumer

Many thanks for participating in this SGMerc Driveaway Trip to Malacca, can never be better without your support.

It was my pleasure to bring all of you for a family driveaway, we definitely have a great fun trip despite a little tired. heeheehee

First, I like to thanks Randy & Erice for assisting the convoy throughout the journey.

Second, hello to our good old friend we met along the journey: Xiaohong, Jay & Protoss. Hope we did not road hog you guys. heehee

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Thank you

Guest Protoss

Bro,

Nice meeting old friends and kakis on the NSHW.

Its been a long long time.

Sorry, i didnt notice u guys & gals earlier at the gelang patah esso petrol kiosk.

I was focused on keeping up with the red rs4 cab ass which was gunning down the highway at top speed till we overtook a nice long convoy of MBs.

Should be fun if we were in the same convoy....

Cheers.

Bro Dash

It has been quite awhile since we last met during our last driveaway trip.

It was always my pleasure to orgainse driveaway trip for SGMerc forumer, i am still learning everyday to be better and more driveaway trip coming soon.

Last but not least, i hope you and your fa family do enjoy this Sunday Malacca Driveaway Trip.

Thank You

we certainly enjoyed....the food, the company and also the burning of carbon.....