• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

lobang to do solar film for car

Guest ehwwong

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewC180

Wong, Infratint is cheap and good, tested and proven by many many... If you see the dark side forums, full of testimonials there... Can come and lim kopi with us while tinting your car!

(BTW, I'm not related to them at all har...)

Guest blackmercs

hmmm tomolow wat time??

maybe can drop by...

Ya tis guy is good and sibei brudder. I told him my history, he wanna gives face and do it for me free. I feel so paisei, i rejected his offer. Coz i m high class. Wong mai tu liao, btw i talking abt the installation of the sun shade and cost only $10 hor!!!!

Guest bbwannabe

yeah, can call the guy in charge of infra tint, Sherman 9456*0*888. they really offer good after sale service. i think they are famous for that. in fact, for me, he did not hesitate to replace my rear tinting after i commented that they were some tape stains on it. (from the parking indicator)

Guest ehwwong

Hi All,

went down to intratint today..i must say, VERY IMPRESSED with the workmanship and the quality of the film. Very nice nice.. chio chio.. will post some pictures later.

Guest NewC180

Hi All,

went down to intratint today..i must say, VERY IMPRESSED with the workmanship and the quality of the film. Very nice nice.. chio chio.. will post some pictures later.

So got do the sunshade thingy or not? so now swee swee front back same same lio lor... glad you like it!

Guest darkavenger

never leh.. but i am given FOC should i choose to do it later.. almost 8pm when collect my car so no sun to test yet... :)

pics pics pics! :tazzie:

Guest blackmercs

never leh.. but i am given FOC should i choose to do it later.. almost 8pm when collect my car so no sun to test yet... :)

Can use torch light, if not my HID also can, ai mai............

Guest Clear Vision

Just Curious....

Tot its a Standard Item that C&C provide Huper Optick Solar film? That's what the SE told me unless customer didnt want that brand. I got mine even without asking last month..

Guest NewC180

Wow, that's a long job man! When I did my car some time back at another shop, they took about 2 hours only... either workmanship is good, or their business is very good, haha!

You think think first whether you wanna put the sun shade or not lor, but bro, trust me, it's really good to block out the sun. Beng never mind, practical can lio!

Guest NewC180

Just Curious....

Tot its a Standard Item that C&C provide Huper Optick Solar film? That's what the SE told me unless customer didnt want that brand. I got mine even without asking last month..

Yes, C&C only uses Huper Optik, and it is like kindof a standard freebie that they give to every customer.

Guest blackmercs

Just Curious....

Standard means legal (LTA approval) but some prefer going to the dark side for various reason. For example parking in the dark places with the love one!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pongster

just got my car (W203) back from Sherman... Good work and efficient! Just call him and he will give best price for sgmerc... anyway most in sgbmw go there for their tinting :punk1:

Guest Merc-C

just got my car (W203) back from Sherman... Good work and efficient! Just call him and he will give best price for sgmerc... anyway most in sgbmw go there for their tinting :punk1:

What's the damage.

Thinking of bringing my W203 for tinting as well. ;)

Thanks!

Guest pongster

What's the damage.

Thinking of bringing my W203 for tinting as well. ;)

Thanks!

juz call Sherman, 94560888. PM you the rate...$X00 :punk1: go for it...now my ride looks like "red mafia" :evlaugh:

Guest stealth123

*nods* got mine done just this afternoon at sherman too..

he advised the kind of tint to get ... etc. etc. and did quite a good job at the end I must say.

Happy with his service..!! :) Quite fast also - in out in about 1.5 hours.

Guest Cerano

I did my solar film ytd at Infratint with Sherman

Good service :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Price also good :thumbsup:

I'll post the picture on monday after Sherman sends it to me

I replaced my old one because the old one not very good.

So i got Infra-clear or something yesterday

took around 1.5hrs for only my front windscreen!

Guest stealth123

I did my solar film today at Infratint with Sherman

Good service :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Price also good :thumbsup:

I'll post the picture on monday after Sherman sends it to me

I replaced my old one because the old one not very good.

So i got Infra-clear or something yesterday

took around 1.5hrs for only my front windscreen!

heh - cerano - he open on Sunday meh?

so fast? mine took at least 4~5 hours... maybe got a couple of car infront of me..

yeah - wong, think so.. think coz got a few cars in front of you. Cause i was the only car there so there were able to have all the folks (about 4 - 5 of them i think) work on my car..