• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SLK sound clips

Guest bonzee

Guest bonzee

Hi all, was bored the other day so took an exhaust sound clip of my car, like to share with all here. btw, its stock condition. Any guys with modified exhaust systems like to do the same and post here? Let us enjoy some nice music for the soul :batman:

Guest redhood

Cool! Thanks! Never really had a chance to hear it properly since I am always in the cockpit. Btw, add itself to the Slk drivers list leh. I didn't know u wre driving a black 350 until now.

Guest ladyseals80

yeah man i wanna hear live too!

not shiok to listen on youtube lah!

pls come tomolo for the meetup okie?

now i then realise so many 350 lurking in the forum leh...

fierce!

redhood u got more friends liao! hehe...

PLS add yourself to the SLK drivers list!

cheers! :rockon:

Guest bonzee

Cool! Thanks! Never really had a chance to hear it properly since I am always in the cockpit. Btw, add itself to the Slk drivers list leh. I didn't know u wre driving a black 350 until now.

Hi Red, actually with top down u can hear it very very clear, especially in the tunnels like CTE etc. Just that you got to experiment more with the km/h & RPM combi, cos different combis the car will let out different types of 'fart' :D - sometimes u might want a wail or burp or shreek or ghostly moan.... :alien:

look forward to discussing with you more on all these, unfortunately don't think i can make it for this mth's meet

Guest toycarz

Hi Red, actually with top down u can hear it very very clear, especially in the tunnels like CTE etc. Just that you got to experiment more with the km/h & RPM combi, cos different combis the car will let out different types of 'fart' :D - sometimes u might want a wail or burp or shreek or ghostly moan.... :alien:

look forward to discussing with you more on all these, unfortunately don't think i can make it for this mth's meet

Good one Bonzee! So far, I find the exhaust to be quite refine when u rev it hard :clap: Defnitely dont wanna be as loud as those subs/evos/wanna be.....but sometimes, I just hope it can get a little more bassy.

Wondering if anyone has done an operation on the exhaust for 350 / 280 and how it sounds? :devil2:

• 3 months later...