• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W210 parts.

Guest sohail

Guest sohail

Hey bros!! any idea where i can these stuffs in sg esp the grille.

http://www.55tech.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_69_84.

also, i decided i m gonna do the euro plate/front, i saw one, damn nice on AUDI and BMW too in sg. where have ah ard west area?

next, have any bros out here cut/lowered their front suspension? haha, tempted to ah..

lastly, bodykits. where do i go to have a look eh? benzline? any other places worth lookin ard at?

thanks alot! cheers :afro:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mercw124

Would recommend that you do a mass order for all the stuff you want from a specific seller on ebay and it's going to be much cheaper than purchasing it off a shop front.

EG. W124 Facelift Grille (Imported it at SGD$200.00, inc shipping while it was costing around SGD$350.00 in Singapore)

:D Shop around at Ebay and can guarantee you'll end up buying more than what you were originally looking at. Heh.

Guest sohail

woahhh thanks keltanky. but one problem ah.. i have no idea how to use ebay! hahahah crash course anybody? hahaha.

mercw124: i would think so... hahah provided i know where to loook at. hahha

damagecar: yeah mann i saw in m'sia b4 their merc there got stuffs u dun see in sg. hahaha