• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Who was it?

Guest FL500

Guest FL500

Hahaha..own up own up..who was that tailing me so closely on the ecp..bro roads wet lah...dun bully me. Only afew of you with the new E class LED lights. Chill lah. the red hyundai getz irritated you ya?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ehwwong

Hahaha..own up own up..who was that tailing me so closely on the ecp..bro roads wet lah...dun bully me. Only afew of you with the new E class LED lights. Chill lah. the red hyundai getz irritated you ya?

hahaha... bro, you are the one with 3 digit number plate? hehe, no lah, never tail you, just want to see how my "backside" look like mah.. seldom got chance to see AMG kit..

Guest NewC180

Wow... wanna kena 4D lio, both you and me started a similar thread at the same time!

The C that follow you what colour one?

err.. black color.. hehe

Somehow, I kindof suspected it's you!

Guest ehwwong

ah wong so aggressive. see you on the road must siam :surrender:

hehe, i see your car i run siam loh... remember, you win me 1 car length leh... at least 250bhp.. mine 100% stock.. outside look fierce only

Guest ehwwong

Wow... wanna kena 4D lio, both you and me started a similar thread at the same time!

The C that follow you what colour one?

err.. black color.. hehe

Somehow, I kindof suspected it's you!

er.. no lah, our decal so small must drive closer to see mah.. muahahah

PS: chat room bo lang..

Guest ehwwong

Why no ppl come push me, must be my car too stock.... :tazzie:

ehehe.. u put your plate in the forum mah.. so everybody know its you.. will high beam you instead if i see you on the road.. :)

Guest funng

Bros, this "who was it" trend is getting dangerous! hahaa. tailgating, speeding, change lane without signal all kana caught by sgmerc TPs liao. hahaa. :yumyum:

must change all your driving pattern liao, at least start respecting fellow merc drivers. hahaha. :rockon:

Guest FL500

hahaha... bro, you are the one with 3 digit number plate? hehe, no lah, never tail you, just want to see how my "backside" look like mah.. seldom got chance to see AMG kit..

haha ya thats me. okok sorri me assume too much. heehee :banghead: damn like your leds lah.. from the rear view i see your lights until damn wet. wahaha. shit man i need one of those too. I saw your postion lights too and was telling my girl in the pax seat to see. mine damn ornage looking. managed to get from benzline just before dinner today, hope to get it fixed up tomolo. cant wait. hehe. ok see u on the streets again soon. this time. i keep left lane hehe :iconsalut:

Guest FL500

oh didnt know you gys had a decal.. rather nice i say.

Ok to digress, I had the positions lights fitted today and it was ok upon completion. White and all good. howevr this evening after a drive from town to home, after i got out of the car, I noticed the inner position led bulb on both sides were flickering. Tot i read it somewhere before regarding this. Anyone got any idea to refresh my memory on this. the outer 2 was ok just the inner 2 leds( inner one on each side). Looks like i got to go back to autospritz tomolo to sort this out. wish me lucky. (=

Guest ehwwong

@xspace

no lah, you will notice the W212 LED light if it is me... haha

PS: i don't normally tailgate people lah, please don't have this mindset, otherwise i kanak mark.....

@FL500

i got mine all installed at autospritzer.. just look for ah boon or eric to settle for you.. till now, no fickering, no error msg etc etc

Guest FL500

hey bro ehwwong,

thanks for the swift reply. okok going back tomolo to look or eric. hope to get this done. ya damn posionous lah that place... exhaust spoilers grill etc tec tec... shit lah.... why i didnt tio toto. #$%#$^