• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C180

Keppel

Just got my second hand (5 years old) C180. Wonder any good advises for checking if car needs to change parts or go for servicing and any reasonable workshop to go to. Was told to go back to CnC but worry about high costs. Was told by dealer, this is a CnC car. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just got a 5yr old CnC C180 too.  You can check what's the last service done for the car, however, when in doubt, you should service the car based on its mileage.  Just pop by CnC, and give them your VIN/plate number, and the service folks can provide you with the last service type and date.  CnC service does cost a lot, and there are many establishments out there that can provide better service for much less.

What's your mileage anyway?

On 8/16/2021 at 5:48 PM, James Lim said:

Thanks mileage about 89K. Any recommendations of car service beside CnC?

I've been going to my regular mechanic for everything since 2004, and he does European cars too..

KH Power (Ah Hup)
9002 Tampines Street 93, #01-56, Singapore 528836
Tel: 6782-7988

Call him up and tell him Amos (VW Jetta) sent you, and he'll take care of everything.  I used to live in Yew Tee, and I wouldn't send my cars to anyone but him - even more so now that I've experienced how ridiculous the "5*" treatment at CnC can be.  I'd rather spend my time and money at a deserving establishment minus all the pomp anyway.😆

• 1 month later...