• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Where to get Luminate Ring for Key Hole?

Guest Clear Vision

Guest Clear Vision

Hi Guys,

Any idea where to get those Luminated Ring for Ignition key hole? Cos many times at night, cant see exact position to slot in the key. Maybe old liao.....alternative to switch on interior light before insert Ignition key? Thanks

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need that la......

You can try practise going in and out of your car ........many many time,

after that you wont need to see where is the 'hole'.....and perfectly connect the 'pole' with the 'hole'

Practise makes perfect, hope i not teaching and old-bird anything about 'pole' & 'hole' hehee......

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Practise makes perfect, hope i not teaching and old-bird anything about 'pole' & 'hole' hehee......

Hahahaha..... Can always teach an old dog new tricks!!! :sex:

Guest kepiting1sg

I want to see the Hole and slot correctly mar....dont want to anyhow slot .... and damage hole.... HAHAHA

Can always feel the hole first with your fingers before U poke in the key.....hehehehe!! ;D

Guest colrc

try doing it 10 times with your eyes closed every time you enter your car. Practice makes perfect! use your imagination when locating the "hole", that's motivation, man.

Guest blackmercs

DIY with luminous pen or marker. If not get the sticker DIY at $2 shop. For me i love to find hole in the dark, more challenging and once i found it, i m so proud of myself!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

DIY with luminous pen or marker. If not get the sticker DIY at $2 shop. For me i love to find hole in the dark, more challenging and once i found it, i m so proud of myself!!!

Bro,

U lup to find hole in the dark with torchlight, hurricane lamp or just grope in the dark.....and when U found it do U use luminous pen or marker like U suggested?......hehehehe!!! ;D :offtopic:

Guest blackmercs

Bro,

U lup to find hole in the dark with torchlight, hurricane lamp or just grope in the dark.....and when U found it do U use luminous pen or marker like U suggested?......hehehehe!!! ;D :offtopic:

Unker, whenever i go for a blind date, i always carried a luminous pen with me :evlaugh:. No prize for guessing it rite hor!!!

Guest blackmercs

hmm suddenly the luminous thingy give me an idea. Go and get those luminous condom. Cut it and keep the ring can liao, like machiam O ring and place it at the key slot area!!! Swee swee!!!!

Unker i smart or not?

Guest kepiting1sg

hmm suddenly the luminous thingy give me an idea. Go and get those luminous condom. Cut it and keep the ring can liao, like machiam O ring and place it at the key slot area!!! Swee swee!!!!

Unker i smart or not?

Nephew very smart - can join rank with those Japs that cum out with weird gadgets.....limpeh surrender liao :surrender:....wahahaha!!!! ;D

Guest Sareve

Hi Guys,

Any idea where to get those Luminated Ring for Ignition key hole? Cos many times at night, cant see exact position to slot in the key. Maybe old liao.....alternative to switch on interior light before insert Ignition key? Thanks

Hahaha! Does anyone see the irony that someone named Clear Vision posted this :P

Guest NewC180

Hi Guys,

Hahaha! Does anyone see the irony that someone named Clear Vision posted this :P

Hahahahaha! That's a good one!!!

Guest NewC180

Unker i smart or not?

Wow that's what they call think out of the box is it?

Pei fu pei fu!!!

Guest ehwwong

si buay idea leh... BUT where to buy grow in the dark condom?

on a serious note, usually the cabin light will be bright enough to lit the cockpit.. provided you have changed it to white LED.... :evlaugh:

Guest blackmercs

si buay idea leh... BUT where to buy grow in the dark condom?

on a serious note, usually the cabin light will be bright enough to lit the cockpit.. provided you have changed it to white LED.... :evlaugh:

Condom light up ah, u wan LED without error code one? Have lah, Go Lucky Plaza and Scotts Road. They comes in 3,6,9,12 pack. Strangely i ever ask why not in even nos packing? The seller also dont know leh.