• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Interest Check: Kite flying GTG @ Marina Barriage

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

Dear All C Class brudders (all welcome actually)

Since its the school holiday, am wondering whether you guys would be to have a mini GTG at Marina Barriage for kite flying?

Dates not cfm yet, over the weekend is fine... just need to know how many are interested?

1) ehwwong

2)

3)

4)

5)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angela

Dear All C Class brudders (all welcome actually)

Since its the school holiday, am wondering whether you guys would be to have a mini GTG at Marina Barriage for kite flying?

Dates not cfm yet, over the weekend is fine... just need to know how many are interested?

1) ehwwong

2) willy

3)

4)

5)

MY GO "FLY KITE" BROTHER!!!

of course when got such "fly kite" events, willy is always interested...

sorry this post abt 2 mths 2 late, but i just found what i like to call my "first kite" bought for $2.50 some years back when i first got my flying driving license and me and some friends were wondering what to do at the now defunct fisherman's village at pasir ris...

that kite brings back old memories man... i remember 8pm with the tide going out there was a great wind and rosemary and i were trying to pull the kite back in.. while john and joyce just watched and laughed... ah man... the good old days...

Guest angela

we can try punggol, theres this big field where many ppl go to fly... my best friend's dad brought me there once. i didn't let him go home till sundown.

or something which i love, sunset at sentosa until dark. winds will kill. heart_beat_md_wht.gif