• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Condensation in Fog Light

Guest C_Star

Guest C_Star

I am driving a 6 months W203 and both my fog lights have condensation of water vapor inside. Had highlight this to the mechanic at my last servicing at C&C and he said this is normal for Merc and nothing can be done. Is this so or is there a leakage? Pls advice.

Guest C_Star

The one at Leng Kee and the service not that good also. Anyway the next day send me sms to solicit feedback. Though i replied that i want to clarify certain item, they never get back to me. Haiz i think they just going through motion cos am not a E or S class. Next Merc probably get from PI. Can get a better ride for the kind of price.

Guest jenvid

The one at Leng Kee and the service not that good also. Anyway the next day send me sms to solicit feedback. Though i replied that i want to clarify certain item, they never get back to me. Haiz i think they just going through motion cos am not a E or S class. Next Merc probably get from PI. Can get a better ride for the kind of price.

Goto pandan loop & look for Zainal. Very professional.

Guest dashy

Hi, mine is 5 mths old. Have the same problem. Was told that the back of the Fog light have breathing holes for the hot air to escape. During rainy days, the fog light may mist after parking due to the heat from the engine. It will goes off after a while. Hope this helps.

I am driving a 6 months W203 and both my fog lights have condensation of water vapor inside. Had highlight this to the mechanic at my last servicing at C&C and he said this is normal for Merc and nothing can be done. Is this so or is there a leakage? Pls advice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest milk15

Best & cheapest solution.......... (At ur own risk)

Drill two small holes below... problem solved.

But i don't know whether can it be done on the fog lamps as they are closer to the ground clearance.

Did it on headlights of W124 before due to the vacuum pipe connecting to the headlights are spoil. Problem SOLVED !!!!

;D ;D ;D