• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

YACHT Chartering Service

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

Dear All,

Thinking to organize a family event by chartering a yacht, any brother got kan tau? the market price around $4000 for 1/2 day cruise... abit EX leh

Guest blackmercs

Dear All,

Thinking to organize a family event by chartering a yacht, any brother got kan tau? the market price around $4000 for 1/2 day cruise... abit EX leh

Sampan can or not? Singapore River, cruise to nowhere. Meaning no where, board and alight only. Complimentary drinks provided, from the river that is, damage $40 per pax. Brudder to brudder price, $39.99!!! Let me know if you are interested.

kum sia

Guest kinky74

ehhhhh you also have this idea ...always wanted to do that. last time when i am younger party days use to go out to the sea during sundays after hooking up ladies during friday night or saturday then go out have more drinks.....dammmm. but now need to go out relax only. but really that ex??????

Guest 9339

Check out one degree 15, think is cheaper.....

2 years back we did arrange such event once, check out the older posting,think some photo are still there.

Guest kepiting1sg

ya loh.. its expensive... for maximun 12 pax only.. but they will provide fast and beverages with the entire crew..

see the link - http://www.marinakeppelbay.com/MN_BC.asp

@blackmerc...

thanks for the tips.. if got afford on a real yacht, will go sampan instead.. hehehe

I hunger for karma - so I find the link for U Ah Wong!

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=350.0

Guest darrell

American express cards (those holding the 'Reserve' Plat Card) can book a 4-hr 44 ft yatch at $500 only (off-peak), $850 for peak, inclusive of F&B

Cheers!

Guest Archer

Dear All,

yoz..

the contact i have is around this price as well..here are the details

DAY CHARTERS @ S$4, 000

LUNCH: 1000hrs – 16000hrs or

DINNER: 18000hrs - midnight

INCLUDES:

- Full crew (skipper, chef, & one support crew)

- Fuel

- Up to maximum of 12 passengers

- 6 hours of cruising within Singapore waters

- 1 meal plus snacks

- Unlimited soft drinks, juices & mineral water

- 1 Bottle of Red Wine

- 1 Bottle of White Wine

EXCLUDES:

- GST

OVERNIGHT CHARTERS @ S$8, 000/day:

CHK/IN: 1400hrs

CHK/OUT: 1200hrs

INCLUDES:

- Full crew (skipper, chef, & one support crew)

- Up to maximum of 6 passengers

- 3 meals plus snacks

- Unlimited soft drinks, juices & mineral water

- 1 Bottle of Red Wine

- 1 Bottle of White Wine

EXCLUDES:

- GST

- Fuel

There is a promotion for S$400 off till end of July 2009. Departs from One Degree 15. Do let me know if u are interested and i'll hook u up...mabe can cham siong a bit...

;)

Guest ehwwong

thanks archer,

was looking at something much lower.. hehe, me cheapo but want charter.. maybe follow blackmerc advice.. go for the sampan ride instead.

Guest Sareve

If you want to just rent a yacht without any of the extras, ie bring your own food and beverage, you can try to contact an independent yacht owner and ask to rent his yacht. I know that tons of yacht owners actually regret buying their boats because they hardly ever use them. There's lots at punggol marina, you can try asking around there.

Guest ehwwong

If you want to just rent a yacht without any of the extras, ie bring your own food and beverage, you can try to contact an independent yacht owner and ask to rent his yacht. I know that tons of yacht owners actually regret buying their boats because they hardly ever use them. There's lots at punggol marina, you can try asking around there.

thanks for the tip!

Guest narmi

Yo bro,

I once chartered a yacht for a party from an independant owner that is berthed at punggol marina.

What i did was call punggol marina and ask them if there's any yacht owners that is renting out their yacht.

I rented a 55 footer sailing vessel and it cost me less than a grand..

That includes skipper and 1 more fella.

It also include a BBQ (which is actually illegal to have a fire on board but the skipper is this OZ fella who don't give two shakes of a lambs tail to singapore law)

and that was for 4 hours, from 4-8pm.

Got to see the sunset and sail back to the marina in the dark some more.. (Really sets the mood)

But this fella sailed back to OZ already but i am very sure there are other owners that are willing to charter out their yachts for the day.

Just call punggol marina to ask.

The number is +65 6385 6166.

Hope that helps..