• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Night Drive 3: Countryside Cruise Pictures

Guest angela

Guest angela

Night Drive 3: Countryside Cruise Pictures

© Willy 2009

- my pictures and the story that comes with them are meant entirely for humor, and to show that we (the people that take and act or pose for them) have an easy take on life, and know when to relax, have fun and enjoy ourselves.

- my pictures are NOT MEANT to discrimate, humiliate or degrade the participants in them.

- all storylines / text that come with the images are meant to be taken with a pinch of salt.

- all storylines / text are conicidential and fictional, and are in no way relatated to real life events.

- all images in this series come © Copyrighted.

" 1) You are not allowed to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work."

" 2) You are not allowed to remix / adapt the work in any way whether for personal or commercial use."

" 3) You may request to obtain consent from the owner, but he is in no way obligated to fulfill your request."

- under the following conditions:

" You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)."

" You may not use this work for commercial purposes."

However, this copyright does not apply to all those who appear in the pictures.

" 1) you are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work."

" 2) you are free to remix / adapt the work."

- under the following conditions:

" You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)."

" You may not use this work for commercial purposes."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angela

Thanks to all those who participated in this event! Personally I think not up to standard of our previous night drives... Don't worry, ND4 is already in planning!

+ 1 Karma, Alvin, convoy leader / sweeper, and for good initiative in Tampines.

+ 1 Karma, Dominic, following me the long way round to jalan kayu, pai seh!!

+ 2 Karma, Gerald, for taking special leave to attend this event. Give u 2 karma luh! =D

+ 1 Karma, James, you are the hero man! Give way to car but never give way to me walking sia... ;)

+ 1 Karma, J K, cool and committed... i push you also never succumb to temptation

+ 1 Karma, Lincoln, for making us wait 10mins and den 1/2 way make another turn out of the highway...

+ 1 Karma, YinFung, convoy leader / sweeper & organiser... kum sia!

for those that never made it...

+ 1 Karma, Emmanuel, organiser, gracias for helping us scout the route... get well soon bro!

+ 1 Karma, Sharman, organiser, thank you for helping us scout the makan area which we never arrived at in the end...

Guest leolh

Hey Guys,

Had Fun last night Thanks Willy bro for inviting! Sorry i Had to rush off! hoho! looking forward to the next ND! =) UPS FOR YOU!!

Lincoln!

Guest jameslhm

Thanks to all those who participated in this event! Personally I think not up to standard of our previous night drives... Don't worry, ND4 is already in planning!

+ 1 Karma, Alvin, convoy leader / sweeper, and for good initiative in Tampines.

+ 1 Karma, Dominic, following me the long way round to jalan kayu, pai seh!!

+ 2 Karma, Gerald, for taking special leave to attend this event. Give u 2 karma luh! =D

+ 1 Karma, James, you are the hero man! Give way to car but never give way to me walking sia... ;)

+ 1 Karma, J K, cool and committed... i push you also never succumb to temptation

+ 1 Karma, Lincoln, for making us wait 10mins and den 1/2 way make another turn out of the highway...

+ 1 Karma, YinFung, convoy leader / sweeper & organiser... kum sia!

for those that never made it...

+ 1 Karma, Emmanuel, organiser, gracias for helping us scout the route... get well soon bro!

+ 1 Karma, Sharman, organiser, thank you for helping us scout the makan area which we never arrived at in the end...

wow bro don like that say mi lei lol.... but will its was a gd drive thanks for the invite

Guest angela

Hey Guys,

Had Fun last night Thanks Willy bro for inviting! Sorry i Had to rush off! hoho! looking forward to the next ND! =) UPS FOR YOU!!

Lincoln!

welcome bro... thank you...

wow bro don like that say mi lei lol.... but will its was a gd drive thanks for the invite

hahahahaha... next time u going to wallap me liao...

nice pictures! nice one willy! next night drive must stick to plans. first stop supper place alr! hahaha. UPZ for you! :rockon: :rockon:

next night drive u SURE U WANT TO EAT FIRST? later all the makan come out den end up cleaning the car in the morning along "tat road"...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

cool pictures! :punk1:

it was really a great drive! :punk1:

thanks bro... most of them lucky shots ah.. when i came back and checked my cam, was surprised to find the lens protector really clean...

Nice shot willy nice shot.

thumps up

thank you bro patrick!

Guest angela

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa. :afro: :afro: :afro: :yumyum:

thank you thank you.. wait 1 day must go cacheow u for ur landrover so can open the back door and shoot from the boots...

I'M GETTING EXCITED FOR ND4!

why my didi nv join..

ND4 especially for u and dan... my brother and sister in australia...

that jun ar... he going overseas this morning.. thats why when the boss alvin call him.. never respond...

Looks like an awesome drive man! I can't wait to join you on the next one!

there were parts of it that were great! but no one pushing me... i feel like a lonely ghost flying...

Cool... Credits to willy

cheers~

all of u guys did your part.. its not a drive without anyone driving. kudos to u all! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:coolpic: Upz!! U only left at 11.59?

Haha some of them i don't think have met before.. Lol.

YOU. I've been looking for u... :whip2: :whip2:

thank you bro... yea loh... cuz got ppl make us wait what... i wonder who.... next ND last to come after the scheduled time buy supper for all..

Guest 2 Mercie 2

1. Willandes, you're really good yea. Start working after power nap :thumbsup:

2. "there were parts of it that were great! but no one pushing me... i feel like a lonely ghost flying..."

:twinmfinger: you shld push them instead ;) I MISSED DOING CRAZY STUFF WITH Y.A.!

I would bring my TOP DOWN and start DANCING:

She wants to touch me whoa-oh!

She wants to love me whoa-oh!

She'll never leave me whoa-oh, whoa-oh, oh, oh.

Don't trust a ho.

Never trust a ho.

Won't trust 'cause a ho

Don't trust me. :la:

HAHhahaHAHhahAHA

Guest angela

it says on the topic "Countryside Cruise'.

Funny. can somebody enlighten me where in the pictures show countryside? ??? ??? ???

1b88683e.jpg

e1ee1d2d.jpg

b87e5d54.jpg

d8befec6.jpg

During the drive we changed plans cuz "I was hungry", we only managed to cover a small area of the eastern countryside.. We missed out on another 10km of scenic views.