• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Soirée at Mercedes-Benz Center

Guest bbwannabe

Guest NewC180

Calling darkavenger and yasanaki! Come together leh...

Bro, me no invitation mah.

Got car to test i sure go. Lol.

yasanaki, just come with darkavenger lor, should be no problem la.

Let's have a fun night out together!

Guest darkavenger

he'll be coming with me.... already planning what he wanna do liao. :evlaugh:

Guest NewC180

Hmm... so what's the big plan? I've received the invite and supposed to tick the car I wanna test drive but dunno which one. Wife said I siao no money to buy car test drive for wat......

Guest darkavenger

Hmm... so what's the big plan? I've received the invite and supposed to tick the car I wanna test drive but dunno which one. Wife said I siao no money to buy car test drive for wat......

just tick ALL. :thumbsup:

Guest blackmercs

What a turn up for this outing. Enjoying ourselves on the food and the ambience too. Especially the mee hoon, fried chicken wing and the tcss section only!!!

Guest darkavenger

What a turn up for this outing. Enjoying ourselves on the food and the ambience too. Especially the mee hoon, fried chicken wing and the tcss section only!!!

eh. c&c boh cater food meh?

Guest NewC180

knn, the so called light refreshments provided is really si bei light, nong nong time than serve 1 time, even small eater also die of hunger liao.

Bro east, a big kam sia for the chicken wings and bee hoon treat!!!

Guest NewC180

thanks thanks for the bee hoon and wings! sure beats the finger food sia.... and definitely makes the evening much better.

bro east is more generous than our AD!

Guest east539

i remembered the bee hoon & chicken wings some of you also got chip in money, not me alone leh, but bro BewC180 also bery generous too, all the drinks he pay one.

Guest NewC180

i remembered the bee hoon & chicken wings some of you also got chip in money, not me alone leh, but bro BewC180 also bery generous too, all the drinks he pay one.

haha... me only pay for kopi never pay for tiger beer la... anyway really enjoyed the night out together. Let's have another session like this one of these days again!

Guest darkavenger

haha... me only pay for kopi never pay for tiger beer la... anyway really enjoyed the night out together. Let's have another session like this one of these days again!

lai lai. durian session. who on?