• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

interior car mat

Guest starnite

Guest starnite

Hi Guys, been to Eunos Technolink, and saw 2 shops doing customised car mat. One is 3A Car Mat, and another company is called Cypress Matting Pte Ltd. 3A quote me $95 for both front and back, where as Cypress quote me cheaper. Seems to me Cypress material is thinner, but that might be my illusion. Anyone has any idea or experience with them? Which is better?

Guest ehwwong

Hi Guys, been to Eunos Technolink, and saw 2 shops doing customised car mat. One is 3A Car Mat, and another company is called Cypress Matting Pte Ltd. 3A quote me $95 for both front and back, where as Cypress quote me cheaper. Seems to me Cypress material is thinner, but that might be my illusion. Anyone has any idea or experience with them? Which is better?

saw quite a bit of good comments on 3A at sgcarmart forum.. however if you are willing to spend a little more, go out for the original 3M mat.. it actually out last my last car which was about 5 years and the mat is still in good condition!

Guest starnite

Been wanting to get those mats where it is really soft. like shag carpet kind of stuff. Any idea is 3m or 3a made that way?

Hi Mr W124, this is the company website, they do delivery to your doorstep at no extra charge! http://www.3acarmats.com.sg/

It is those plastic rubber coil type.. not too sure if this is what u meant. They have 2 package, normal($50) and superior($95).. I would recommend superior if u are taking them, cos it is heavier and thicker.. so it will not slip around the whole car.

Guest benzw124

Propel still has old stock original carpet mats with the metal mercedes benz badges at the corners. Give them a call. I Bought mine for around a hundred bucks only.

Guest damagecar

Get 3A normal mat will do. I using 3A black mat for 3.5yrs, no complain. Driver mat already changed to 2nd pc due to wear when u dig your heels to your mat. The rest of the mat looks new. Replacement for the driver mat, I DIY cut 3M mat. Ask them to cut a 1 pcs rear passenger seat mat. :)

Guest mr w124

Actually the one i am referring to is like the original one on the floor of the car. when you remove your existing mat. that one quite soft. looking for something like that.

Guest kepiting1sg

Actually the one i am referring to is like the original one on the floor of the car. when you remove your existing mat. that one quite soft. looking for something like that.

U can get a set of floor mats with the Mercedes logo @ Benzline for about S$100/set.

Guest qes78

Propel still has old stock original carpet mats with the metal mercedes benz badges at the corners. Give them a call. I Bought mine for around a hundred bucks only.

I've got a set of those too!!!!

Guest qes78

I got a set of ultra plush carpets custom fit to the Miata. U can choose the colour you want.

Paid about 70 for 2 pieces.

Did it at a guy in Sin Ming call sin hock heng

Guest mbc230avg

For comparison, 3M costs $210 (including the boot) for the thicker & plusher version with the $20 discount for AA/coupon. There are 6 colours to choose from.