• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS I.C.E items

Guest Winningeleven

Guest Winningeleven

Clearing my storeroom as wife nagging my ICE item is taking up too much space.

1; 1 pioneer 12 disc cd changer with mpeg card, able to play VCD. $80 or exchange with alpine 12 discs changer.

2; original volvo 10 disc changer from my previous ride should fit most volvo HU but u have to check with SM 1st. Just offer with me a price since its useless to me ,or trade with any ICE item or gargets,Brand new was $1k when i bought from SM motors.

3; Orginal mercedes 6 disc changer with mercedes logo not those BECKER brand, work with your steering control, for most mercedes from 2000-2003.

C&C quoted $800+ excluding labour for a replacement.Selling for only $300,or trade with any ICE item or gargets.

4; 1 pair of rockford fosgate component speaker without crossover model FNX2406. $120.[sOLD]

5; 1 pair of mohawk component speaker with crossover around 6 mths old only, model MH65 $100

6; 1 pair of focal polyglass component speaker with crossover model 6V1. $250

7; 1 pioneer centre speaker, 1 pair of rockford tweeter. selling $50 EACH.

8; MWTS Alpine 4 channel amp model MRV-F307 V12 , $200

9; MWTS PPI old school 4 channel amp Art series (black) AX 400 , $400

10;MWTS Kicker old school 2 channel amp model ZR 240, $300

SMS ur offer to HP:90612210

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Winningeleven

Thanks uncle,

Haha uncle i too deep into ICE liao, now busy selling my car away.

Book the harrier GL model and will be collecting next week, partly because this car has a wide stage for ICE. Will change to full focal setup straight after i collect my car.

2 mths ago i just wanted to upgrade my system to run active after listening to ur advise never did i expect myself to come this far.

but anyway i already have the intention to change to a volvo end of this year, but found out that the volvo not ICE friendly ,so opt for the Harrier instead.

Hopefully i've made the right decision.

Cheers

Guest Winningeleven

Hi anyone driving W210 2000 above here ?

If my car can't sell away locally, i will export it away.

So might have alot of stuff to sell or give away.

Anyone need anything can sms me, i might have a few stuff to give away or sell at whatever price you say. Since i've no use for it liao.

All my stuff quite new.

Guest kepiting1sg

Thanks uncle,

Haha uncle i too deep into ICE liao, now busy selling my car away.

Book the harrier GL model and will be collecting next week, partly because this car has a wide stage for ICE. Will change to full focal setup straight after i collect my car.

2 mths ago i just wanted to upgrade my system to run active after listening to ur advise never did i expect myself to come this far.

but anyway i already have the intention to change to a volvo end of this year, but found out that the volvo not ICE friendly ,so opt for the Harrier instead.

Hopefully i've made the right decision.

Cheers

Congrats on your new ride and hope you reach nirvana for your enlightenment

to ICE. Amithaba!!! ;D ;D ;D

• 7 months later...