• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sprint booster questions

Guest Cerano

Guest Cerano

Hi bros

A guy from My car forum is selling me his SB for $200

6 month old

he say his is from his 335i and can fit into our c200

Can i check if this is possible?

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NewC180

Cerano, Sprintbooster is not adjustable. There are 2 new products now, Velocity and Pivot, both are adjustable at the press of a button. Now many ppl taking out their sprintbooster to fix these 2 new things. So there'll be lots of lelong sale coming. A lot of hot discussions in THE OTHER forum now.

SB can be dangerous if the car is driven by a less experienced driver.

My 2 cts...

Guest Cerano

bro, you told me abt this the other day.. seems interesting... what is the damage?

yeah bro you told me about the velocity.

like the tunekit la can adjust.

But $200 for 6month one is good buy right?

Pivot whats the damage?

Velocity around 500 right

Guest NewC180

I was quoted about 600 for both pivot and velocity.

Velocity got 4 modes: 1, 2, 3, 4. 1 is relac relac driving, 4 is cheongster type.

Pivot can set from -4 to +7: -4 is super fuel economy, +7 is cheong ah!

IMHO, pivot should be better, cos can have more selection. Me thinking of getting it oso, but bo lui so hold back lor.

Sprintbooster cannot be adjusted (though you can remove it if you want). Let say if your wife/gf drives it once in a while, she might not be able to handle or adapt to it.

I don't know much about tunekit.

I think many ppl selling SB now, very soon everyone will lelong lelong.

Some links:

Pivot: http://www.pivotracing.com/product/THR

Velocity: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/uuc-parts-wilman2772/32020-velocity-adjustable-throttle-booster.html#post436426

Tunekit: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/engine-performance-transmission-section/25835-tunekit-power-pedal.html?highlight=tunekit

BTW, I don't know if bimmer SB can fit into merc or not, cos the wire harness might be different. Check before you commit!

Guest ACSLK

BM SB is different from MB.

So far Velocity is not available for Merc yet...........heard alot of BM bros already installed the velocity man........ :clap: :clap: :clap:

cheers