• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Some little Pics from the mini GTG

keltanky

Guest NewC180

darkavenger ]

unker, i agree with you man, duno is the parking attendant never die before or have a death wish want to issue summon, but hor i also noticed later got another parking attendant not only want to issue summon, but even start to take pics of our rides as proof for duno what leh.

No farking attendent lah!

Couldn't stand those CF lip, AMG rims & bumper!!

That was me looking for a spot to pcc on Ah Wong's car as promised wrote:

buey pai. still can zhuah damn far. :evlaugh:

wah dark avenger... see you si-boon si-boon, so actually also full of worms! hahahaha...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkavenger

NewC180 ]

unker, i agree with you man, duno is the parking attendant never die before or have a death wish want to issue summon, but hor i also noticed later got another parking attendant not only want to issue summon, but even start to take pics of our rides as proof for duno what leh.

No farking attendent lah!

Couldn't stand those CF lip, AMG rims & bumper!!

That was me looking for a spot to pcc on Ah Wong's car as promised wrote:

buey pai. still can zhuah damn far. :evlaugh:

wah dark avenger... see you si-boon si-boon, so actually also full of worms! hahahaha...

*act ATAS*

when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

but still cannot do like the "6hr and boh 1000, wu 800 man".

Guest kepiting1sg

*act ATAS*

Bro darkavenger,

Cum to Pleasure Island and Unker will be your free personal trainer.

Satisfaction & Performance guranteed!!!!

I am sure within the 1st mth U should able to do >1 hr runs consistently. ;D

For clocking up quick mileage of 1000km or 800km U must not shoot but bomb.....muahahaha!!!!

Want to know the verified record of 1 young 21 yrs. old sillyporean in Pleasure Island has set within 20 hours??????

This Saturday pls. join Unker at Toh Guan Zaino....more superman stolies to entertain U guys.

Yours Frenly Neighborhood Luply Lao Humku Lao Humsup Unker

Guest NewC180

*act ATAS*

Bro darkavenger,

Cum to Pleasure Island and Unker will be your free personal trainer.

Satisfaction & Performance guranteed!!!!

I am sure within the 1st mth U should able to do >1 hr runs consistently. ;D

For clocking up quick mileage of 1000km or 800km U must not shoot but bomb.....muahahaha!!!!

Want to know the verified record of 1 young 21 yrs. old sillyporean in Pleasure Island has set within 20 hours??????

This Saturday pls. join Unker at Toh Guan Zaino....more superman stolies to entertain U guys.

Yours Frenly Neighborhood Luply Lao Humku Lao Humsup Unker

Unker, buay swee la, every time Saturday come Toh Guan to tell stories, knowing that I can't make it, sigh.....

Blackmercs, remember to take minutes and post here ok?

Guest kepiting1sg

Unker, buay swee la, every time Saturday come Toh Guan to tell stories, knowing that I can't make it, sigh.....

Bro Ah Heng,

Must get on with time lah.....wanna Black Widow use 555 note book to take mins arh???

ICE forum nephews use their dig. cam to record Unker super stolies and put up on u-tube lah....wahahaha!!!...better siam......whahahah!!!! ;D

Guest NewC180

Bro Ah Heng,

Must get on with time lah.....wanna Black Widow use 555 note book to take mins arh???

ICE forum nephews use their dig. cam to record Unker super stolies and put up on u-tube lah....wahahaha!!!...better siam......whahahah!!!! ;D

Unker, are you the one that used to tell cantonese stories on rediffusion??

No wonder the stories sound so familiar leh....

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro Ah Heng,

Were U big enough to listen to the old rediffusion story tellers?

Canto - Lei Tai Sor

Hokkien - Ong Tor

Teochew - Um Chia Keng

If these names are familair to you, then we are on the right track....hehehehe!!!

Unker kungfu stolies with the modern touch lah!

Or U prefer the chinatown stolies teller - U burnt joss stick - joss stick ended - pay money for stolies to continue.....wakakakak!!!! ;D

Unker cheem in Batam for 20 years and if I gotta time to write a memoir of 20 years in Batam,

I believe it will be a sellout.

Men wanna know, wives & ger frens wanna know, young men and lao humsup also wanna know.....lots of interested readers.

Chapter 1 - Retired Sillypore School Principals XXX Batam Tour

Chapter 2 - The Superlative Perf of a young 21 years old Singaporean

Chapter 3 - How cum old man also becums druggies

Chapter 4 - The Indonesian Lady Sillypore PR with the perfect time Management

Chapter 5 - The different kind of cheongsters from Sillypore, MY boleh & some say undergraduates from Down Under

Joss stick just burnt out ---- to be continued ......wakakakakak!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest NewC180

Bro Ah Heng,

Were U big enough to listen to the old rediffusion story tellers?

Canto - Lei Tai Sor

Hokkien - Ong Tor

Teochew - Um Chia Keng

If these names are familair to you, then we are on the right track....hehehehe!!!

Unker kungfu stolies with the modern touch lah!

Or U prefer the chinatown stolies teller - U burnt joss stick - joss stick ended - pay money for stolies to continue.....wakakakak!!!! ;D

Unker cheem in Batam for 20 years and if I gotta time to write a memoir of 20 years in Batam,

I believe it will be a sellout.

Men wanna know, wives & ger frens wanna know, young men and lao humsup also wanna know.....lots of interested readers.

Chapter 1 - Retired Sillypore School Principals XXX Batam Tour

Chapter 2 - The Superlative Perf of a young 21 years old Singaporean

Chapter 3 - How cum old man also becums druggies

Chapter 4 - The Indonesian Lady Sillypore PR with the perfect time Management

Chapter 5 - The different kind of cheongsters from Sillypore, MY boleh & some say undergraduates from Down Under

Joss stick just burnt out ---- to be continued ......wakakakakak!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Unker, me also old lio la, last time young sure got listen to rediffusion. We belong to the same era!

Go write your memoirs, I sure buy and support you one.

Meanwhile, blackmercs, please video this saturday's stories and post on Youtube, ok? Oh, remember to burn one cigarette when unker kong kor si ok? Please pass 2 cts to Unker for his hum sup stories, next time I meet you pay you back.

Guest kepiting1sg

OMG, i couldn't stop laffing..

Ah Wong arh......20 yrs is a long time......here things not so routine like sillypore....so lots of stolies U can laff abt.....heheheh!!!

BTW I have changed my this Sat grooming to tmr. (holiday in Btm - Ascension Day)

Sat son tuition classes, parents need to be present...sianzz...

Tmr. grooming session, then to BL to get the chrome inserts for the M seat buttons & chrome frames for the side mirrors. Chrome inserts for your M seat buttons too???.......hehehehe!!!!

Guest NewC180

Ah Wong arh......20 yrs is a long time......here things not so routine like sillypore....so lots of stolies U can laff abt.....heheheh!!!

BTW I have changed my this Sat grooming to tmr. (holiday in Btm - Ascension Day)

Tmr. grooming session, then to BL to get the chrome inserts for the M seat buttons & chrome frames for the side mirrors. Chrome inserts for your M seat buttons too???.......hehehehe!!!!

Tomorrow call me ok? you have my hp no right? I wanna video your stories leh....

Guest ehwwong

unker, what time you going? i want to go kpo also.. hehe

Guest kepiting1sg

Tomorrow call me ok? you have my hp no right? I wanna video your stories leh....

Bro Heng,

I know when to look for U....hehehe!!

Too bad! Probably my wife tagging along.

I planned to leave my car at Zaino, then bring wife to IMM for jalan jalan.

If she dun comes along, I will definitely see U & Black Widow for free tea break,

lunch and maybe high tea....hung cheng pai....who say this world no free lunches......

just be abit thick skinned and becums a parasite nia........hehehe!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

unker, what time you going? i want to go kpo also.. hehe

Ah Wong,

Will be only a 5 mins affair nia.

Pay, pick up the items and go!

Actually sim qua a little itchy cos they have jus brought in the replica E63 AMG front bumper for my ride.

I already threw away my nice stock rear bumper, dun wanna do that to the front.

Back tongeng can!......hehehehe!! ;D

Guest NewC180

Bro Heng,

I know when to look for U....hehehe!!

Too bad! Probably my wife tagging along.

I planned to leave my car at Zaino, then bring wife to IMM for jalan jalan.

If she dun comes along, I will definitely see U & Black Widow for free tea break,

lunch and maybe high tea....hung cheng pai....who say this world no free lunches......

just be abit thick skinned and becums a parasite nia........hehehe!!!

ask wifey stay at home la... haha...

ok, call me if you wanna meet, i come and pick you in my kim kim goot goot car.... hehe...

buffet on me! eat all you can! no shark fins, abalone or buddha jump over wall can lio..

Guest kepiting1sg

ask wifey stay at home la... haha...

ok, call me if you wanna meet, i come and pick you in my kim kim goot goot car.... hehe...

buffet on me! eat all you can! no shark fins, abalone or buddha jump over wall can lio..

I will try to discourage her to stay home...keep house clean clean....clean aquarium, mop the floor, wash clothes, ironing......wahahahah.....my wife sounds more like a maid liao.....very cruel man!!!....hehehe

When she was only my gf in Batam, I told my fren she was my washing m/c.

So fren sometime asked me whether I change washing m/c or not....heheheh!!!!

No shark fins, abalone or budhha jump over wall...Ok! Ok! how about bird nest???......can kua????

Dun wan those that U pcc wan hor......muahahaha!!!

Will see how!!!!