• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Recommendations on interior care pls?

Guest lilium

Guest lilium

Hi pple! I've been driving the car ard for 2 months or so.

Recently I noticed there are some white spots on those black rubbery material on the dashboard.

It kinda sparked me to try to maintain the interior a little. :D

Can anyone pls help in recommending any good quality car interior cleaning products?

I used to use Amourall for my previous merc but it kinda cause cracking of the leather...so I kinda hate the brand now..hahah! :death:

(I have red leather seats by the way.)

Many thanks for your replies!! ;D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I normally just use water on the dash board. I clean the interior every other day so its still quite ok. For stains just use normal brush and stain remover.

Autoglym and 3m for leather are not bad. Worth a try.

:)

Guest ACSLK

same same i also just use water (using cloth to wipe) whenever it is dusty....so far so good............car is groom by professional every 2 months......

:rockon:

Guest Sareve

There's this mercedes leather care spray that came with my car, you might wanna buy more of that if you ran out. It's pretty good and it keeps the car smelling like it's a brand new car.