• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Exterior/ Interior Combination - Does Palladium Silver/ Cognac Brown work

Guest stan

Guest stan

Am new to this forum and really glad I signed up before making any decision to purchase.

After loads of good advice from fellow merc-fans, I'm about to pull the trigger on a C200 (Avantgarde) from C&C after a long time of consideration..... FINALLY! :bboyspin:

Was messing my mind with colour options and wondering if Palladium Silver/ Cognac brown would work? I didn't see this combination in the C&C showroom so I'm still trying to visualise it. Was thinking of Tenorit Grey initially but I think the Palladium would be easier to maintain (yes, I think I'll be lazy after awhile to keep washing the car :angel1:).

Anyone has pictures of the C-Class in this combination or have any thoughts on it? Would be much appreciated. :thumbsup: Thanks in advance.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ehwwong

:welcome:

Hi Stan, welcome to the sgmerc forum. :)

Personally i think any color goes with cognac brown.. hehe and palladium silver is a good choice too!

Guest kennethloh82

Hi...

I think the best colour combination is Tenorit Grey & Cognac brown...

but Palladium Grey & cognac brown is nice too

just too bad that they didnt have the combi I want..

Sigh...

anyway, this thread makes me think of the gd old days when i was there 1 mth + ago!!

Nevertheless, merc is still the best choice!!

:)

Guest blackmercs

hi, my 2 cents

Black / congac brown or black leather / top liner - Grey / black

Sliver / black leather / top liner - Grey

Grey / black leather / top liner - Grey / black

Oh, if u getting aftermarket leather instead from factory, make sure yr SE change the side door panel color to match yr car leather seats too.

Congras and good luck!!!

Guest nightfly

hi, my 2 cents

Black / congac brown or black leather / top liner - Grey / black

Sliver / black leather / top liner - Grey

Grey / black leather / top liner - Grey / black

Oh, if u getting aftermarket leather instead from factory, make sure yr SE change the side door panel color to match yr car leather seats too.

Congras and good luck!!!

I second these 3 colour combinations. I have seen black with cognac - it's a striking combination. However I was after either palladium silver or tenorite and found black to be a better combo. Settled for tenorite black in the end and never regretted it. I believe from previous experience that black leather will still look good years from now but cognac will require more care to look good.

Good luck with your choice!

Guest ehwwong

since i am "forced" to get black / grey leather i must say that the grey leather very good for heat resistance.. even park under the hotsun for 1 afternoon, the seat not very hot... my previous car had a black leather.. like bbq like that.. hehe

anyway, grey is a poor choice.. very difficult to maintain.. so stick with cognac brown! :thumbsup: