• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

3M Rubber Mat for C-Class (W204)

Guest echodeltax

Guest echodeltax

My 3M rubber mat that was given free by my SE seems to be wearing out really fast. Is less than 3 months old and I can see the part where your feet pivot against the rubber is tearing away and furthermore I seldom drive my car.

Any Bros here knows where I can just buy only the driver's side rubber mat that fits nicely into our new C-class??

Actually I have seen other cars that has some sort of sporty metal piece that sticks to the rubber mat where your feet is placed pivoted when you depressed the pedals. This is to prevent wear and tear.

Any Bros here use those?? Where can i buy them??

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ehwwong

i don't think the SE give 3M mat... more like 3M lookalike...

my original 3M mat lasted for almost 5 years.... there is another thread with the local distributor contacts, they can customize the mat for you.

cheers

Guest TuMMyBeaR

My 3M rubber mat that was given free by my SE seems to be wearing out really fast. Is less than 3 months old and I can see the part where your feet pivot against the rubber is tearing away and furthermore I seldom drive my car.

Any Bros here knows where I can just buy only the driver's side rubber mat that fits nicely into our new C-class??

Actually I have seen other cars that has some sort of sporty metal piece that sticks to the rubber mat where your feet is placed pivoted when you depressed the pedals. This is to prevent wear and tear.

Bro, doesn't your mat come with the heel pat?

Personally I don't like the metal type because can be slippery when your shoes are wet.

Since your car so new, can contact your SE to kpkb to see if can get another piece foc.... (Psst... don't quote me hor... ::))

Guest echodeltax

Bro, doesn't your mat come with the heel pat?

Personally I don't like the metal type because can be slippery when your shoes are wet.

Since your car so new, can contact your SE to kpkb to see if can get another piece foc.... (Psst... don't quote me hor... ::))

My SE ah... she make me very kek sim lah.... really... :( my next mercedes benz will surely buy from you!! confirm!! hehehe.....

after-sales service is most important. hope i strike toto or wait for me for 2-3 more yrs lah when i upgrade my car to C200! :P hahaha...