• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

3M Custom Floor Mat

Guest darkavenger

Guest darkavenger

anyone knows who does it for MB?

saw on BMW forum the 3M AD is

MaxTrend Marketing Pte Ltd

Blk 2020 Bukit Batok St. 23 #01-242,

Singapore 659525

Tel: 6569 6833

thinking of getting the red one.

Guest darkavenger

The company you listed can do it for any cars. I've done quite a few cars there before. Go for the thicker one, it's better quality.

thanks! btw, u know what's the rough price + how long it takes?...... guess will give them a call tmr anyway. :laugh:

Guest blackmercs

Singapore 659525

bru if u going this place to do the car mat for AA members entitled 20% discount, i m AA members. If u need, just shout out. Dont get red, coz last time my car mat also red color and it is easily stain on the back heel area. Go for black.

Guest Raskie

if they have done for the model of the car before, they will be able to do it on the spot.

If not, they will simply need to spend an extra 10-15 min getting the 'outline' and cut it.

Yes - get the thicker mat with heel support.

Guest NewC180

I think they have the cut out shapes in paper form for most car models.

Pretty fast job, less than half an hour. Cost I think is below $200, can't remember. Just give them a call to ask the price.

Guest darkavenger

Singapore 659525

bru if u going this place to do the car mat for AA members entitled 20% discount, i m AA members. If u need, just shout out. Dont get red, coz last time my car mat also red color and it is easily stain on the back heel area. Go for black.

did think of the stains.... but want the contrast leh. :yumyum:

what time is the photoshoot? maybe can go after that. :evlaugh:

Guest blackmercs

Singapore 659525

the shoot 4.30 pm meet at jalan kayu church. The stain kena cant be removed!!! Last time my ride also black with red car mat too.

Guest darkavenger

Singapore 659525

the shoot 4.30 pm meet at jalan kayu church. The stain kena cant be removed!!! Last time my ride also black with red car mat too.

just read from the post...... liddat i will try to make it for the shoot..... u meeting up with unker beforehand @ 10:30 right?...... that is the poison party si boh? :evlaugh:

Guest blackmercs

Singapore 659525

just read from the post...... liddat i will try to make it for the shoot..... u meeting up with unker beforehand @ 10:30 right?...... that is the poison party si boh? :evlaugh:

no lah, i m a changed man liao. If u can, come and join us lor!! Maybe u can head down to bukit batok to do the car mat too.

Guest NewC180

Singapore 659525

no lah, i m a changed man liao. If u can, come and join us lor!! Maybe u can head down to bukit batok to do the car mat too.

Pardon me? Pardon me? Pardon me?

Guest NewC180

Bros, the photoshoot is meet at 4pm then convoy in hor, not 4.30pm hor, don't be late hor, don't make me wait hor....

Ate hor fun for dinner just now....

Guest blackmercs

Bros, the photoshoot is meet at 4pm then convoy in hor, not 4.30pm hor, don't be late hor, don't make me wait hor....

Ate hor fun for dinner just now....

4 pm meh, walau, i m really get old liao hor hor hor. Ok i will be there at 3 pm waiting for u, clean kim kim goot goot for u. I mean my car hor hor hor.