• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

K-box enquiries

Guest Cerano

Guest Cerano

Hi bros,

Can i ask how long it take to install the kbox?

How many BHP does it add + pulley?

What is the damage?

the FC will be :death: or not?

Thanks

Guest bbwannabe

*watching thread closely*

adding in 2 more (similar) ecu chip tuning alternative. (for w203 btw)

was at benzline. they are offering a similar service but only an ecu remap (or something) by MKB. goes for 2.6k for 28 ponies. can be done in less than 2 hours (wow). not very impressed with the gain though. thought more can be squeezed out of that supercharger.

they are also offering an ecu remap (or something) by MTECH. doesn't sound as reliable compared to AMG/BRABUS/etc. 1.5k for 20 ponies.

Guest ACSLK

Hi bbwannabe,

you've done the MKB ecu re-map and gain 28 ponies? Any other mod like header, down-pipe, exhaust, pulleykit and upgraded SC done that you've done or just the ECU re-map? Is your engine (M271)?

Cheers

Guest kepiting1sg

i didn't dyno my car so can't tell how much the gain. uncle batam and some other member did dyno. pls post.

Bro J,

Holding back info is powDer....heheheheh!!!! ;D

For my previous W203 - IMHO, lookin @ the Dyno results - not up to my expectations :banghead:

probably could be better if I did more to release the back pressure of the exhaust gases.

Mission aborted - Wife zipped up my wallet and stamped my toes for my driving style. :(

C230SC, K-Box, Klemann Pulley Kit, K&N Filter, Bigger flow fuel pump, through Cat, through Center exos, Lorinser end exos.

At the flywheel

495064422_e8cbf61926.jpg?v=0

Guest kepiting1sg

haha.. uncle, thanks for posting your dyno info. i see how the car is dyno heart pain leh. they rev the car very hard :tongue1:

U asked, I gip mah!

No heart pain lah!

After mod!

Always like to bring the rev to red-line 2-3-4

So now U understand why wife zipped wallet and stamped my toes....hehehehe!!! ;D

Now W211 stock, kar chng abit itchy like got tape worms.....mai lai hi ar!......hehehehhe ;D