• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Looking for W211 year 2005-2006

Guest j888

Guest j888

Hi all,

Thanks to all bro here for your valuable advise.

I will now be looking for FL model E200K end 2006 to early 2007 model

Any colours ok for me, black also can, still prefer 1 owner only

Please quote yr selling price

Thanks John 92388282

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

alamak.... wanted to offer u mine but its black..... so sad........

Bro sy69u...dun be sad....pls pm me your price.....paper value + body hor.....your body I dun want....hurhurhurhurr ;D

Broj888,

Usually people trade in their rides or sell them to dealers.

U might still find the "odd" & rare genuine owner advert. in the ST classified or sgcarmart.

Dealers U might have more choices of exterior color & upholstery color.

If U are looking before Aug '06, U will be considering the pre FL.

IMHO, if U can stretch your budget a little more go for

the FL W211 E200K New Gen Aug '06 onwards if I remember the date correctly.

U might wanna try Republic - partly own by C & C over at Ubi Car Mega Mart.

Other prominent dealers for preloved MB are BKW, BK, Shuang Hup, Hin Lung

Guest sy69u

Bro sy69u...dun be sad....pls pm me your price.....paper value + body hor.....your body I dun want....hurhurhurhurr ;D

unker, will call u once im back in sg....

Guest kepiting1sg

sy69u ]

Bro sy69u...dun be sad....pls pm me your price.....paper value + body hor.....your body I dun want....hurhurhurhurr wrote:

unker, will call u once im back in sg....

WTF??? U really selling meh? Another upgrade so soon or U goin to the dark side? :o

Guest east539

not going over to the dark side.... more like the chinese side.... hehehehehehe.........

har?? you really selling?? going to chinese side?? simi lai de??

Guest j888

thanks bro Kepiting1sg. I'm trying to look for direct owners from either here, classfied ads or sgcarmart. actually no preference on the pre FL or FL model. Anyway, both engines are the same right ? Are 200ML engine kompressor too?

Guest east539

thanks bro Kepiting1sg. I'm trying to look for direct owners from either here, classfied ads or sgcarmart. actually no preference on the pre FL or FL model. Anyway, both engines are the same right ? Are 200ML engine kompressor too?

The reasons why unker advise you to stretch your budget a little more to go for the FL W211 E200K New Gen is mainly due to the Pre FL did have some issues be it electronic or mechanically, but I believed mechanical side not so jia liat.

One of the issues for Pre FL is aircon. my previous W211 Pre FL aircon give up on me after 2 years & the fact the car was very under use, later than I knew quite a numbers of my friends Pre FL W211 also kana the aircon problem.

another thing is the engine, the HP for FL is 184HP & the Pre FL is 16XHP, which is lower, can't remember the exact figure. one thing is for sure the FL version confirmed have resolved the problems that were previously reported on the Pre FL W211, just this alone is conisder a big plus liao. anyway wish you all the best in your search for your W211.

Guest Raskie

could be budget that restrict bro j888 to pre-FL W211 ... but like the others said, if can stretch a little more, it is indeed better to go FL W211 ...

but either one, you can't go wrong ...

:clap:

Guest j888

yup, didn't want to spend so much on 2nd hand car, so planning a pre FL model. But is the pre FL that problematic? Also, anyone can advise if the pre FL is also running on supercharge engine? thanks

Guest sy69u

yes, its running on super-charged. but the fl w211 has more horses & e knick & knack of the pre-fl has been resolved on fl. also think tat the difference of price is not too much as its a difference on only 1 year.

Guest j888

Thanks John 92388282

Guest kepiting1sg

Thanks John 92388282

Hi John,

Look for 1 preferably with Command APS over Audio 20, reverse camera or reverse sensors.

Wanna poison U a little further....hehehehe! :devil2:

Stretch only a few $K more & get yourself an Advantgarde over the Elegant model

1. Original Factory Bi-Xenons with Auto leveller

2. Birdeye Maplewood

3. Black gloss chrome front grill

4. Blue tinted windows

5. LED brake lights

6. Lowered Suspension 15mm

7. 17" 5 twin spoke light-alloy Rims

8. White Color Dash Meters

9. Chrome-ringed/two chromed louvres fog lamps

10. LED city/parking lights

Happy Car Hunting & Good Luck! :pray:

Guest kepiting1sg

wah..unker start poison liao ah?? later john buy liao than is bit by bit poison until no end.

The above are options open to John in case he's not aware off.

Not like me when go car hunting - mong cha cha - blur blur like sotong!

Like for U - Unker advised U from taking poison - did I?....rite?....hehehehe! ;D

Rite now kar chng abit itchy and considering taking another dose of small poison :yumyum:.......hope I can resist! :pray: