• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

31st May 2009 Monthly GTG

Guest 9339

Guest NewC180

no problem bro.. loot until no petrol also can.. don't think you will feel a thing compared to your 5.. hehe

bro, don't be so humble la, after you finish your big project, i'm sure you can eat my 5 easily. my 5 quite basic no major modding la...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yasanaki

yasanaki, didn't know you're into photography. wanna organise photoshoot for us or not?

I love Cars. So photograph cars is because im crazy over them!

Would love to take photos of any cars espically yours!

When bodykit? M5 kit!

haha

Guest darkavenger

Hi Newc180,

were you there at the GTG, i thought i saw a 5 series with the chio chio rims..........

Yes yes, I was there with the beng beng rims, ah wong say one. Alamak forgot about your taxi ride and didn't know which slk is yours, my 2 kids keeping me very busy and had to leave early as well... sigh.... next meetup I promised myself not to bring them anymore.

hahahaha. my fren was just saying..... where got beng drive merc / bm one? then i said.... got! the classy beng loh! :thumbsup:

Guest NewC180

yasanaki, didn't know you're into photography. wanna organise photoshoot for us or not?

When bodykit? M5 kit!

haha

So my car now not swee enough for you to take la... should take some pics of my lao beng rims mah... hahahaha...

No $$$ for bodykit la... KIV first...

Want me to send you the steering link?

Guest ACSLK

no problem bro.. loot until no petrol also can.. don't think you will feel a thing compared to your 5.. hehe

Hi Ah Wong,

so when you installing your exhaust? i try to drop by and check it out and you taxi ride on my sluggish SLK............

Guest yasanaki

When bodykit? M5 kit!

haha

So my car now not swee enough for you to take la... should take some pics of my lao beng rims mah... hahahaha...

No lo, your 5 is one of the best ive seen around. Fierce Fierce + poison.

Wait for you to let me take photo, that day want to take then a few of u all left liao.

Guest darkavenger

When bodykit? M5 kit!

haha

Wait for you to let me take photo, that day want to take then a few of u all left liao.

there not swee lah. let's set 1 day go to our usual stomping ground.

Guest NewC180

When bodykit? M5 kit!

haha

Haha.. thanks for the compliment. Still got so much to do to make it better, but wallet very dry liao leh...

Guest NewC180

When bodykit? M5 kit!

haha

there not swee lah. let's set 1 day go to our usual stomping ground.

Pitstop? On! When?

Guest CBlack

How do I purchase those crew shirts and 2nd Generation SGMERC Decal ? I'm a newbie here.. LOL.

cheers~

hi domenech, you can get it at the monthly meetup.