• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Lunch meet at Jurong East Blk 318 st 31 (behind jurong east swimming pool)

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

Guys, this Thursday 30 April lunch meet at the above location. Do come and join us, if u are free like us.

Time : 11.40 am. Alots of chio PRC waitress to serve u!!!! No tips required!!! I promise u!!!!

1) NewC180

2) Blackmercs

Guest kepiting1sg

Guys, this Thursday 30 April lunch meet at the above location. Do come and join us, if u are free like us.

Time : 11.40 am. Alots of chio PRC waitress to serve u!!!! No tips required!!! I promise u!!!!

1) NewC180

2) Blackmercs

Wah!!! No tips arh??? Got free massage and extras or not?....muahahaha!!! ;D

Guest blackmercs

1) NewC180

2) Blackmercs

Wah!!! No tips arh??? Got free massage and extras or not?....muahahaha!!! ;D

Sir ni yao special mah? $150 sin bi, xie xie

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs ]

1) NewC180

2) Blackmercs

Wah!!! No tips arh??? Got free massage and extras or not?....muahahaha!!! wrote:

Sir ni yao special mah? $150 sin bi, xie xie

Special? LT? ST? BBBJ/CIM? or just HJ...KNN!....Thought 150 rmb...muahahaha :offtopic:

Guest kepiting1sg

for 1 moment, i thought i am in the wrong forum... :2guns:

wish i could join, but i eastside person... too bad..

BlackMerc is a very naughty nephew of mine.

Taught his Unker to trawl Samster site.

Lucky thing I stay far away from him.

Like U, I stay in the East, so we are a bit safer or else wait kenna like swine flu or something....muahahaha!!

Guest east539

1) NewC180

2) Blackmercs

lunch at Jurong East ah?? humm...now can't confirm leh coz normally bery busy during office hrs, unless morning need to go tuas meeting than different story liao, will confirm with you tomorrow evening time.

Guest SgLaKsa

1) NewC180

2) Blackmercs

lunch at Jurong East ah?? humm...now can't confirm leh coz normally bery busy during office hrs, unless morning need to go tuas meeting than different story liao, will confirm with you tomorrow evening time.

I thought Friday is a Holiday??? :laugh:

Guest east539

SgLaKsa ]

1) NewC180

2) Blackmercs

lunch at Jurong East ah?? humm...now can' wrote:

I thought Friday is a Holiday??? :laugh:

Yes, Friday is holiday, but bro blackmercs said the lunch is on Thursday & on that day I got work leh.

Guest blackmercs

there got what food nice???

Plenty, what u like to eat? chicken, wanton mee, mixed rice and drinks kopi o siew tai. For gals, PRC chio bu, no mummy or bouncer and provides butterfly system and no TIPS at all. Most importantly, u flash yr mercs decal another 5% discount, please claim it from NewC180 or me with offical receipt strictly for drinks only.

thank you

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Plenty, what u like to eat? chicken, wanton mee, mixed rice and drinks kopi o siew tai. For gals, PRC chio bu, no mummy or bouncer and provides butterfly system and no TIPS at all. Most importantly, u flash yr mercs decal another 5% discount, please claim it from NewC180 or me with offical receipt strictly for drinks only.

thank you

Wah.... sounds very interesting.... ;D

Guest SgLaKsa

thank you

Wah.... sounds very interesting.... ;D

yah man, got such a place in sg ah :bboyspin:

Guest blackmercs

SgLaKsa ]

thank you

Wah.... sounds very interesting.... wrote:

yah man, got such a place in sg ah :bboyspin:

U guys cumming? Cum and see it for yrself lor!!! lai lai lai, PRC chio bu wont bite di, only XXXX....ahem. Please note, those with good mind will able to decode XXXX.

thank you

Aiyah looking at the thread got me very excited some more join SGMerc one year liao never got the chance to meet anyone of you. But working hours cannot make it.

Excited only because I stay a few blocks away lah.

Guest blackmercs

Aiyah looking at the thread got me very excited some more join SGMerc one year liao never got the chance to meet anyone of you. But working hours cannot make it.

Oh excited ah, that's good. If have kopi after working hrs will jio u too!!!

Hmm looks like none of you guys is cumming for the lunch meet. We have to cancel this lunch meet instead!!!

Thanks for yr interest!!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

Oh excited ah, that's good. If have kopi after working hrs will jio u too!!!

Hmm looks like none of you guys is cumming for the lunch meet. We have to cancel this lunch meet instead!!!

Thanks for yr interest!!!!

U all get Unker all gian, wet & wanna mari-kita....hurhurhurhur!

KNN! How I wish I can be in sillypore and have lunches with U guys.... :banghead: