• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

cargo boot liner

Guest kinky74

Guest kinky74
Guest kinky74

hi guys will be going down later to have a look see. is the one at autobacs exact fit? whats the damage? wish i can pop by for the GTG next month have to work lah......

Guest blackmercs

hi guys will be going down later to have a look see. is the one at autobacs exact fit? whats the damage? wish i can pop by for the GTG next month have to work lah......

hi is not exact fitting but is good enough lah, there are few sizes for u to choose. U just go there select the model that u wan and bring it out and test lor. U need to surrender yr driving licence, they afraid that u ran away with their products. lolz Damage for my ride is less than $25 cheap cheap.

Guest ehwwong

bro blackmercs,

i brought the same boot liner as yours.. but regretted since i am using customized floor mats for my whole car.. anyway, will not waste it and use "double" protection..

Guest blackmercs

bro blackmercs,

i brought the same boot liner as yours.. but regretted since i am using customized floor mats for my whole car.. anyway, will not waste it and use "double" protection..

Oh double protection is good bru. Ok that nice, welcum to the Blur-blur-berry grp!!!! Oh ya congras on yr new ride, remember we r no long younger hor!!! Dont play OG!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA, c u around bros!!!!