• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Where to buy stickers for C-Class, AMG, Mercedes Benz Logos, etc...

Guest echodeltax

Guest echodeltax

Some of you Bros here may be aware that I hv gotten a scratched mark on my side-skirts near the front tyres.

I have checked, it cost me $300 to respray the whole panel. My car is just 2 months old and was advice not to do touch-up so soon to accumulate more markings.

So in the mean time I hv to live with the ugly markings.... and everytime i look at my new car, i feel so sad...

I was thinking for a cheaper alternative or maybe a permanent way to hide the markings by using STICKERS!! :) hehehe....

Anybody knows where can i find good strong stickers or tags or labels that I can paste on the side-skirt??

I saw some cars pasted stickers on the side-skirt to make it look like air-vents!! or some even look like fake gills.

I need to cover only about a 3cm thick scratched marked on one side, maybe a AMG or Benz logo would be perfect too!! or some cool wordings...

Any Bros here know where to buy them??

Thanks very much!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kopimonster

if its off the shelves you are looking for...you can try mcwell or autobacs, if you prefer customize ones, you can try Johnson stickers, just email him a picture of wat you like and he'll advise you, he was quite "dao" and not keen with small jobs when his biz was booming awhile ago, otherwise, he's a pretty nice chap, but now i am not very sure, havent visited him in ages. i dont have the address, maybe some bros can help, but he's pretty well known in the car mods circle. his shop is situated at a corner and very near to Premium Auotmobiles show room/service centre and TP in paya lebar.

Guest NewC180

Post a picture of the damage here, and we'll see what we can suggest for you.

Or you can consider going to some sticker shop like Genconcepts in Ubi. Maybe can put CF sticker over the entire side skirt. Will look nice I think.

Guest echodeltax

Yes, i hv patch it up with touch-up paint. but is still visible. The paint has peeled off so much that can even see the black colour of the side-skirt. The touch-up paint makes it looks uneven. Everytime i polish it down the touch-up paint will come off.

Is quite a small patch actually about 3cm X 1cm long. But is ugly enough for my brand new C-180.

I am thinking just paste some nice stickers to cover it.

Guest marble

HI,

I have the same problem but it is a scratch on the canvas of my soft top. It is very ugly. I was thinking of finding a iron-on or stick-on cloth patch of some design to paste on on both sides. Pretty big scratch of about a feet long. Any advise?

Guest blackmercs

Yes, i hv patch it up with touch-up paint. but is still visible. The paint has peeled off so much that can even see the black colour of the side-skirt. The touch-up paint makes it looks uneven. Everytime i polish it down the touch-up paint will come off.

Is quite a small patch actually about 3cm X 1cm long. But is ugly enough for my brand new C-180.

I am thinking just paste some nice stickers to cover it.

Oh!!! only side skirt rite? I bring u to my spray painter to get it respray. Cheap cheap, shld be less than $150. U wan? pm me.