• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Food in Malacca

Guest Cklasse

Guest kepiting1sg

I am on long term medication for neck bone arthritis, stomach reflux, hypertension, high cholestrol level and last week one more chronic illness added just being diagnosed diabetic.

Those ciken lice balls, nonya laksa & ice chendols die die I must take.

At least I leave this world with a satisfied stomach....wahahhaha! ;D ;D ;D

Guest kepiting1sg

must eat Satay "Chelop" hope i spell correct

Rite! Rite!....ssllluuuurrrrrrppppppppppppp!!!!

I had that once in Melaka and always thinking of going back there but dunno the location.

1st day Nonya lunch as planned

1st Nite Satay Chelop Dinner,

1st Nite Supper Jonker St. Hawkers

2nd Day Lunch Ciken Lice Ball

Everyday chendol!

Looks like I've planned my meals for the trip. ;D

Guest jenvid

There are quite a few satay celup in Melaka... I prefer the one at Jln Ong Kim Wee(WanLiXiang) than the famous Jln Bukit China(Capitol Satay) one. The peanut sauce seems to be better and serves good cold herbal tea.

So u guys might as well try both & post your verdict here.

Jln Ong Kim Wee starts serving only from 6.30pm onwards... I think Bt China is 24hrs.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

We had the satay celup @ Bukit China(Capitol Satay).

We were worried to find parking space at Jln Ong Kim Wee(WanLiXiang) and a little further from Aldy's Hotel.

IMHO, I tend to agreed with you that the Jl. Ong Kim Wee taste better in the satay sauce. :P

I tested out the Nuvi and under food, satay celup, shows up the one at Jl. Ong Kim Wee ;D

Guest kepiting1sg

OK,

we will need to go Malacca once more.....for satay celup dinner and back.

Hi CKlasse,

I am so impressed with the Nuvi 360 during the Melaka trip and also in SG but I've put that aside. I've upgraded and bought a new Nuvi 670 (S$1.3K with gst) from eBay USA.

So any of you guys out there interested to buy my 2 WEEKS old Garmin Nuvi 360, please contact me. I am selling it away at a fraction of what I've paid for (S$750+). It comes with everything that came in the box with the Garmin International Warranty.

It's preloaded with USA maps and loaded up with Jerome Wee donor group Sing/HDB & Johore reroutable, Bali Reroutable, HK Reroutable, Tasmania, Western Australia & from free Malsing Peninsula MY & Borneo.

Guest jenvid

OK,

we will need to go Malacca once more.....for satay celup dinner and back.

I used to hop up on Fri evening, do a dinner & back. with a zoom zoom car, Melaka is only 1hr+ drive away :)

I am game for a weekday dinner... got visa lor.. hehe.