• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Advice on Kleeman K box for W204 C180

Guest drift838

Guest drift838

Am thinking of installing the k box on my w204 C180.

For the Kleeman programme for C180, there is only the k box and headers (no pulleys).

Would like to seek members views on the benefits and drawbacks of the kleeman k box.

Their website claims up to +25hp just solely with the k box.

Welcome all views.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest kepiting1sg

For the Kleeman programme for C180, there is only the k box and headers (no pulleys).

Would like to seek members views on the benefits and drawbacks of the kleeman k box.

Welcome all views.

Thanks.

U will likely lose some low end torque below 3000 rpm and the power gain comes after 3300 rpm.

More likely the gain of +25hp at the flywheel.

Guest drift838

Bought the kleemann headers instead, but not installed yet. Understand that it will be +15hp acroos the rev range.

Will update when installed. Cheers

Guest kepiting1sg

Bought the kleemann headers instead, but not installed yet. Understand that it will be +15hp acroos the rev range.

Why not do a dyno before & after?

Keep us posted on your findings pls. :thumbsup:

Guest ehwwong

can share where and how much you brought?

Guest ehwwong

Hi Ah Wong,

Kleemann stuff can be purchase from MBM ........ (go for it man)

cheers

i was hoping it is available from other dealer... need to compare prices, otherwise how much they quoted you also have no idea whether the price is fair or not.

Guest ACSLK

Hi Ah Wong,

that's true........not sure will C&C or PI dealer will do it as an option for future merc intake......(1 stop service) installed everything before collecting it then don't need to mod already........

order whatever parts thats need to be upgraded...........

cheers :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest CBlack

Welcome all views.

Thanks.

for my previous ride c180 w203, i also put in the pulley althought it is meant for c200. the gain is dependent on many factors including wheather.