• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Remote Door Lock/Unlock Light Blinks (W204)

Guest echodeltax

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angela

How many times the lights will blink for locking/unlocking door? (New C180 - W204)

Unlock - Blink 1 time.

Lock - Blink 3 times.

Correct??

should be correct. but if any door or boot is left open, the light will not show until u close all of them..

Guest angela

wa...power...u guys actually noticed that....i tot lock, unlock just blink a couple of times to indicate that car have received the signal nia...

personally i prefer to have an option to turn on and off the visual display of the signal lamps when locking/unlocking.

sometimes when there is a need for privacy i rather the lights dun come on.

Guest Cklasse

It is correct. My W203 signal light will blink 3 times for lock and once for unlock. I find this useful, at least I can know it is locked if I see 3 blinks from afar. This is better than the horn noise from Toyota and I get irritated by those horn when people lock/unlock Toyota.

Guest echodeltax

wa...power...u guys actually noticed that....i tot lock, unlock just blink a couple of times to indicate that car have received the signal nia...

i love my car so much mah, so i noticed every little detail of her lor...and that's "power"!! hehehe..

Thanks for your replies~

Guest blackmercs

i love my car so much mah, so i noticed every little detail of her lor...and that's "power"!! hehehe..

Thanks for your replies~

bru i really :iconsalut: u. U coming to the meetup this month? My car got this problem, whenever a chio bu walk pass my car, its starts to blink too. NewC180 ride also got this blinking problem too!!! :punk1:

Guest NewC180

blackmercs ]

i love my car so much mah, so i noticed every little detail of her lor...and that' wrote:

bru i really :iconsalut: u. U coming to the meetup this month? My car got this problem, whenever a chio bu walk pass my car, its starts to blink too. NewC180 ride also got this blinking problem too!!! :punk1:

My car blinks how many times depending on size:

D: 9 times

C: 6 times

B: 3 times

A and below: no blink don't waste electricity

Guest blackmercs

NewC180 ]

i love my car so much mah, so i noticed every little detail of her lor...and that' wrote:

I know why A wont blink at all coz A and below usually r those still wearing singlet, cant tell the difference. I smart or not???

Guest echodeltax

ok ok... thanks for all your very very "funny" replies on blinking..... "hahaha" :P

my previous car blink 3 times means some doors not closed properly or alarm activated. usually is lock/unlock blink 1/2 times respectively. 3 times means something went wrong.

so now i understand that our C-Class blink 3 times is normal.

Guest angela

so now i understand that our C-Class blink 3 times is normal.

hmmm... ::)