• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wts CLA200 AMG line with cla45 parts

Williamjoker

Hello guys I’m selling off my beloved car due to change of bigger family car as for family commitment..

CLA200 amg line - totally flawless no dent , stone chip, or scratches . As I had done a fully touch up on October 2018 - respray with premium lacquer.. condition 9.99/10

all wear and tear parts had replace with receipt provide . Able to purchase and drive with a peace of mind 

Cycle & carriage unit . Mileage 69k 

previously bought by company thereafter transfer to owner and owner transfer to wife . I’m consider the 2nd owner 

please dont ask me to dekit 

nego for sincerer Buyer 

whatapp me at 91six six 549three 

pls see the link for more info

https://sg.carousellmotors.com/KwVr2e0PFR

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images