• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Retrofit Comand APS

Guest Cerano

Guest tategoi

Why do you want Comand APS? If you are going for the navigation, I suggest you buy Garmin and spend the balance elsewhere. I have the Navi, selecting MB Centre as a destination brings me to Volvo showroom. It also routes me to a no-entry roads which have been existing for the last 30 years.

I think Autospritze (Eunos Ave 3) might be able to help you.

Guest kepiting1sg

Why do you want Comand APS? If you are going for the navigation, I suggest you buy Garmin and spend the balance elsewhere. I have the Navi, selecting MB Centre as a destination brings me to Volvo showroom. It also routes me to a no-entry roads which have been existing for the last 30 years.

Hello Boss,

My ride comes with Audio 20 without Auxilliary input.

I would like to buy a compatiable Command APS with iPod Control + HP Bluetooth.

I have Garmin GPSr - so I do not need GPS.

Can U check this up with Dennis what are my options please?

Guest tategoi

Hello Boss,

My ride comes with Audio 20 without Auxilliary input.

I would like to buy a compatiable Command APS with iPod Control + HP Bluetooth.

I have Garmin GPSr - so I do not need GPS.

Can U check this up with Dennis what are my options please?

Eh boss, you were there before, I am sure you have Dennis' contact :whip2:

Guest kepiting1sg

Eh boss, you were there before, I am sure you have Dennis' contact :whip2:

That was the only time I went there to fit the lighted door sills after I got them from Benzline nia lah!

Guest Cerano

Bro can share the contact and price? thx

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro can share the contact and price? thx

Hello Bro,

I think they dun sell command aps, but some people say they might be able to instal it.

According to what I am told, U have to find the right 1 for your ride and U need to program it for your ride.

It's not just simple Plug & Play.

Autospritze is located at

115 Eunos Ave 3

Look for Dennis Ng - 94754255

If you have further info, please PM me.

Guest tategoi

Kepiting1sg ]

Eh boss, you were there before, I am sure you have Dennis' wrote:

That was the only time I went there to fit the lighted door sills after I got them from Benzline nia lah!

OK bro, I check with Ah Heng then let you know.

Guest Cerano

tategoi ]

Hi bro so where to install?

Guest kepiting1sg

tategoi ]

Thank U Sir!!!!! :thumbsup:

Upz U!!!!

Guest tategoi

Spoken to Ah Heng from Autospritze, it can be done. Comand + iPod + Bluetooth ok but will cost S$8K+. Parts are new and original Mercedes Benz. However, he recommended after-market head unit with iPod and Bluetooth Telephony capabilities to replace Audio 20.

Guest kepiting1sg

Spoken to Ah Heng from Autospritze, it can be done. Comand + iPod + Bluetooth ok but will cost S$8K+. Parts are new and original Mercedes Benz. However, he recommended after-market head unit with iPod and Bluetooth Telephony capabilities to replace Audio 20.

Bro tategoi,

For me $8K+ will be too much to pay for "such conveniences" i.e iPod + Bluetooth

I was hoping able to get it done below $5K with DVD.

I've nearly sold off all my aftermarket amps, speakers & subwoofer.

So aftermarket will not be an option for me.

My GPS has hp bluetooth too.

So again I lan lan surrender.....hehehehe.. :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Thank you so much for your kind assistance! :thumbsup:

Guest tategoi

Bro tategoi,

For me $8K+ will be too much to pay for "such conveniences" i.e iPod + Bluetooth

I've nearly sold off all my aftermarket amps, speakers & subwoofer.

So aftermarket will not be an option for me.

My GPS has hp bluetooth too.

So again I lan lan surrender.....hehehehe.. :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Thank you so much for your kind assistance! :thumbsup:

I also think so, not worth the money at all. The cheaper route is to get the parts from eBay and get Autospritze to install for you. At $2,600 as someone pointed out in the another thread, you might be able to get it done below $5K. Go talk to Ah Heng and ask him to give you a print-out of all parts numbers that are required for installation.

Guest turismo

guys,

Saw an advert on the Beemer forum that a shop in Sin Ming do have something similar and provide installation. Not sure how much but certainly be cheaper than the 10k option provided by C&C.

Guest kepiting1sg

I also think so, not worth the money at all. The cheaper route is to get the parts from eBay and get Autospritze to install for you. At $2,600 as someone pointed out in the another thread, you might be able to get it done below $5K. Go talk to Ah Heng and ask him to give you a print-out of all parts numbers that are required for installation.

Wait for 1 day I got time and backside itchy, I go down to speak to Ah Heng.

Thanks again!

Guest Cerano

tategoi ]

Bro tategoi,

I' wrote:

Hi bro can I have Ah heng's contact?

I have the parts list.

I spoke to MBM but they say need some special SCM coding and stuff they cant do.

A2048702851 Central air nozzle screen switch

A20483041549116 (black) Central air nozzle

A0225457426 Clutch for antenna cable

A2118200088 Antenna adapter cable

A0018207675 GPS Antenna

A1234750120 Pad for GPS antenna x3

A2045405706 Screen wiring harness

A2045409706 APS wiring harness

A2119840429 Bolt for fan x2

A2048321245 Air duct

A2048320645 Air duct

A2048320545 Air duct

A2048321045 Air duct

A2048300508 Axial fan

A20482046979F45 (black) 7" monitor

A2048703596 Operating unit with DVD changer (ECE)

Axial fan is optional