• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My hash browns key holder!!!

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

Swee bor?? The source same as our famous Unker Batam!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260361687120&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem=

Note: I paid including shipping charges US$20, business must be good, the seller up the price to US$30. When order ask the seller to provide the pin lenght of 18 mm instead of 20mm. Unker Batam DIY the pin to length of 17.6mm.

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

Guest kepiting1sg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260361687120&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem=

Note: I paid including shipping charges US$20, business must be good, the seller up the price to US$30. When order ask the seller to provide the pin lenght of 18 mm instead of 20mm. Unker Batam DIY the pin to length of 17.6mm.

U can Bro! Learning from Unker that the pin length is too long,

U paid US$20 net for 1 or 2 pieces?

Guest blackmercs

For one pce leh, u got it for 2 pcs for US$20???????

Guest kepiting1sg

For one pce leh, u got it for 2 pcs for US$20???????

Muahahahaha!!!! :punk1:

Young man U very kan cheong and neber wanna ask Unker.

Unker bought on eBay >500 times.

U go check the link again....Unker paid him US$30 for 2 pcs. and with free shipping.

I nego with him and he put up that special eBay listing for me to Buy It Now...2 pcs. for US$30.....heheheh!

I felt I already paid him too much for US$15 each net cos he not only sent me his brochure for his

leather goods, he also sent along 4 extra very nice leather key chains to Unker.....muahahaha!!! ;D

Unker very kiasu type, I use double protection :ky: :ky: :ky:

Since my car has keyless go, I put the key/holder into a Goldlion pouch I bought at Vivo City CK Tang.

The fitting is gam gam fit...next time we meet I show U....new poison....hehehehe :devil:

CK Tang also has quite a wide range of car key leather holders, but unfortunately most of them are a tad too big

and without the MB logo.

Guest blackmercs

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260382934356

Hmm strange leh, the above is my link say US$20 leh but didnt mentioned one or two pcs meal set. Ptui, i go and complain the seller liao. :banghead:

As for the key holder i have another new mod idea, once is done i post here. Unker, u wait ah!!!

Ya the last meetup i saw yr swee swee double protection key holder liao. My ride is keyless COME so single protection can liao. :tazzie:

Guest kepiting1sg

Hmm strange leh, the above is my link say US$20 leh but didnt mentioned one or two pcs meal set. Ptui, i go and complain the seller liao. :banghead:

hehehehe! Your link said U paid US$20 for Mercedes Key Ring not Rings....hehehee

My link which I posted to U stated clearly I paid US$30 for 2 pieces including shipping....hehehe!

U bidded for 1 pc @ US$20 on eBay and U won the item....hehehehe...U cannot complain to eBay mah

jus becos Unker got cheaper from him.

BTW on his brochure his price for this keyholder is only a few US$ (below US$5 if I remember correctly)

not including shipping. He was still kind enough to send me extra leather key chains.....maybe becos

he dun wanna cheat old man....wait he cannot sleep well @ nite!........muahahaha!!!!

It OK lah! This is only the 2nd time U bought from eBay.

Unker has been buying since 2000 and sold things a few times too.

Next time we meet for kopi lah!!!!! ;D

Guest blackmercs

hehehehe! Your link said U paid US$20 for Mercedes Key Ring not Rings....hehehee

My link which I posted to U stated clearly I paid US$30 for 2 pieces including shipping....hehehe!

U bidded for 1 pc @ US$20 on eBay and U won the item....hehehehe...U cannot complain to eBay mah

jus becos Unker got cheaper from him.

BTW on his brochure his price for this keyholder is only a few US$ (below US$5 if I remember correctly)

not including shipping. He was still kind enough to send me extra leather key chains.....maybe becos

he dun wanna cheat old man....wait he cannot sleep well @ nite!........muahahaha!!!!

It OK lah! This is only the 2nd time U bought from eBay.

Unker has been buying since 2000 and sold things a few times too.

Next time we meet for kopi lah!!!!! ;D

Oops too late liao, just bang table on the seller!!!! WHAT?? u got extra leather key chains?? Knn @@#%%^&# he gave me only a free bronchure!!!!

KOPI!! Did u said KOPI??? I m kopi addict. Put time put place ya....

Guest kepiting1sg

unker batam is guru in many areas :devil2:

Unker, how come you changed your forum ID huh? Should change to Lights_Guru mah! Can change ID meh? I oso want leh.....

U guys are always welcum to Pleasure & Fantasy Island if U can get your visa from your wife or gf!

Actually nick the same - In Indonesian kepiting mean crab

Your frenly neighborhood hamsup lau humku ah pek Unker!!!! :devil2:

Guest sy69u

not sure what i'm doing here... but this sub-forum sure damn poisonous. :tongue1:

it gets more poisonous as u read the other threads..... :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Guest blackmercs

not sure what i'm doing here... but this sub-forum sure damn poisonous. :tongue1:

Yes, my fren..........the dark side is waiting for u...................be englightened and dont be frightened...........lolz

Guest paddy

blackmercs ]

not sure what i' wrote:

Yes, my fren..........the dark side is waiting for u...................be englightened and dont be frightened...........lolz

go explore dark side must remember to take torch light.... otherwise grope in the dark can sometimes grab onto wrong things......

Guest blackmercs

paddy ]

not sure what i' wrote:

go explore dark side must remember to take torch light.... otherwise grope in the dark can sometimes grab onto wrong things......

muahahaha, i usally grope the top part only!!!!

Guest paddy

muahahaha, i usally grope the top part only!!!!

Kinda waste if other parts are left untouch izzit?

Need any assistance I m a call away....wakakaka!!! :devil:

is it wat i tink it is...... :3some: