• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Parking Light?

Guest holmiumz

Guest holmiumz

Hey I noticed the C180 got the "P" light in the knob but i think it is just a dummy because I tried and it doesnt work. Is this correct? Can we make this work us?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest narmi

Bro,

i think most of the Mercs have this function.

Meaning if u park on the left hand side of the road, you turn the light to the right P, this will turn on only the right side of your brake lights and vice versa.

This is to make your car more visible if the place that you parked is really dark..

Guest angela

Hey I noticed the C180 got the "P" light in the knob but i think it is just a dummy because I tried and it doesnt work. Is this correct? Can we make this work us?

it only works when your engine is turned off. turn off your engine, step out of the car, and take a look.

PA032453.jpg

this is a picture with both our members car turned to right side parking light on...

Guest angela

Does it eat up ur battery life? wait later cannot start the car :P :p :P :p

yes of cost... nothing is free in this world...

dun worry here is a simple solution :P

preview_600_400.jpg

Guest angela

hahhaha tats the good one, just tested ytd and it is damn cool! thanx guys! jus silly me not knowing this cool function :P :p :P :p

you noe why my forum nick is called sillywilly? cuz when i got c class the toopig SE :wifstupid: (friend of my SE, who went on holiday) told me that "parking light, in singapore dun use, thats why dun have" WTF, and when i turn on my key always inside and ignition on... so go outside and see got no light...

den knn, at performance motors, when i was complaining to another SE (mine had retired) there why my bmw also got no parking lights, (mine was the showroom model, when inside show room got parking light, but i drive out no more parking light, why why why?) he said just turn off the car and you can get the lights...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

4 YEARS OF C180 (w203) + 10 YEARS OF C180 (w202) AND I DIDN'T KNOW... SILLY ME....

but not so bad la.... SLK350, CLS350, bmw 530i driver also dunno... first time found out play the whole night... :3some:

Hahaa.... SillyWilly is not Silly at all.....lots of "INK"......

This parking light was actually make for those AngMo country with long and dark highway .........Just in case you need to park along side of the highway, both left or right to indicate which side of the road were your car are.