• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

front badge issue

Guest ripclaw

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

my front badge (the small mercedes badge with the insignia) on the bonnet seems like it was smudged. can this be replaced ?

you just got your car right? go complain to your SE if it was already there.

yes, its just stick on, i believe.

Guest TuMMyBeaR

my front badge (the small mercedes badge with the insignia) on the bonnet seems like it was smudged. can this be replaced ?

What do you mean by smudged? With what if I may ask? Did you try to clean it up with some polish?

You can replace it. Can ask your SE or if its not a new car, can try MBM or Benzline. They have a replacement. Its actually a bolt-on badge.

You can un-screw it from under the bonnet and remove.

TuMMyBeaR.

Rims cap do comes with a protected cover but not that badge.

If your SE cant help you but you would have to replace yourself, do consider the AMG badge from ebay....:thumbsup:

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Rims cap do comes with a protected cover but not that badge.

If your SE cant help you but you would have to replace yourself, do consider the AMG badge from ebay....:thumbsup:

AMG Badge!!! :o

Can it fit the C-Class bonnet? ?

Guest kepiting1sg
Guest 777kenny

Wah...super poison! :devil:

One thing...I think the back of the bonnet (behind the round badge) is somehow cover up...so not sure how to access to the screw...

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Wah!!! Very very the sweeeeee!!!!! I want!!!!! :clap:

I think for the boot badge, have to remove the inner lining cover. Have to check 1st.... Uodate again.... :coolpic:

Guest aspade
Guest blackmercs

Guest kepiting1sg

Unker Batam, the emblem symbolise simi ah? What i see there is a tree and flight control tower leh. Is it AMG originate from Sillypore, Changi Airport?

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Super BlackMerc Man!

HK lah! Dun test Unker old man can or not? ;D

Nowadays go & google yourself. :ky: :ky: :ky:

Hans-Werner Aufrecht (A) and his partner Erhard Melcher (M) founded AMG in 1967, and Aufrecht’s birthplace of Grossaspach (G) supplied the third letter in the company name.

http://amgmarket.com/amg/the-history-of-amg-mercedes-benz/

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/#/home

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/#/amg-story

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-AMG

Guest 777kenny

just got it fixed! :clap:

not screw on...just plug it out and plug in the new one! less than 10s!

Can describe how you "plug it out"? Tks! :iconsalut:

Guest kepiting1sg

Oh..... thank you Unker!! I understand liao, AMG means Ai Mai Google ah. I smart or not??? end of :offtopic:

KNN! I nearly fall off my chair!

Don't bully old Unker, wait blood pressure shoot up kenna heart attack....hehehehe CUT!!!! :offtopic:

Guest ripclaw

just got it fixed! :clap:

not screw on...just plug it out and plug in the new one! less than 10s!

Can describe how you "plug it out"? Tks! :iconsalut:

not quite sure how it was done....i brought it down, the SE was waiting there with a technical guy. he took a look, produced a new badge from his pocket, then proceeded to remove the badge from the bonnet. at this point, i went over to switch off the engine out of courtesy. the time taken for me to step away from the bonnet, open the door, swtich off the engine and walk back was the amount of time he needed to replace the badge. i was just in time to hear the "snap" sound of the new badge on my bonnet....power sia. :thumbsup:

Guest 777kenny

not quite sure how it was done....i brought it down, the SE was waiting there with a technical guy. he took a look, produced a new badge from his pocket, then proceeded to remove the badge from the bonnet. at this point, i went over to switch off the engine out of courtesy. the time taken for me to step away from the bonnet, open the door, swtich off the engine and walk back was the amount of time he needed to replace the badge. i was just in time to hear the "snap" sound of the new badge on my bonnet....power sia. :thumbsup:

Cool. Now...show us the pic ;)

Guest 777kenny

er...its de same badge leh.....wat pic would u like?

i cant log on to flickr or photobucket at work leh....sian

ha...ok...thought it was the AMG one >:D