• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

need urgent help !!

Guest eokh

Folks

something on my W124 is freaking me out

i was wiping the interior of the rear windscreen (back one)

the rear passenger door was open and the rear interior reading lights were turned on.

after i finished my task... closed the door .... the lights doesn't go off

i don't recall there being a switch to turn off the lights in the rear ... or is there really one ?

can some kind souls point me the correct way ?

don't want to end up with a flat batt tmrw morning

thanks cheers.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pls ignore my post !!

problem solved... i was meddeling with some switches earlier bcos the rear headrest will not fold downwards

accidentally left the rear lights switch on... without even knowing that was the switch

sorry for inconv caused !!

pls ignore my post !!

problem solved... i was meddeling with some switches earlier bcos the rear headrest will not fold downwards

accidentally left the rear lights switch on... without even knowing that was the switch

sorry for inconv caused !!

Haha...false alarm. Glad it was solved. :D

actually not really problem solved

yes, i managed to find the root cause of the rear cabin light turn on.

now ... i found out that my rear seat headrest cannot fold down by pressing the button !!

anyway small problem to me lah. forget it.... lufff it off lor

Guest angela

now ... i found out that my rear seat headrest cannot fold down by pressing the button !!

my old w202 had that problem... lucky the newer models got a button on the headrest to manually over right.

Guest qes78

actually not really problem solved

yes, i managed to find the root cause of the rear cabin light turn on.

anyway small problem to me lah. forget it.... lufff it off lor

brudder.

Try using the switch only when ur engine is running. Switch doesnt work otherwise