• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Evening with Marc Klippert

Guest turismo

Guest turismo

tategoi ]

Nice chatting with ysboey and hubby. To me this session is quite useful especially the part where the Service Consultant show us about the different function of the car. But until now I still dun have a answer for the recommended PSI (Tire pressure) for my ride :banghead:

TaTegoi didn' wrote:

Is ysboey the lady who participated actively during Q&A session? I was sitting at the first row on the left, I was the one who asked about why C&C uses Helix engine oil instead of the recommended Mobil 1.

As for the tire pressure, the fuel cap flap shows a range of recommended pressure, anything within the range should be ok, as long as you feel comfortable. Since there is no specific wheel size stated, I guess it applies across the sizes in W204 specs, ie. 16"-18".

Nope. me,ysboey and hubby were seated 2 rows behind the lady that who ask a lot of question.

The problem is that I have upgrade my rims to 20" hence the fuel cap flap recommended pressure is not applicable to me anymore. ??? Last night when I check the tire pressure was 35psi not sure whether is under inflate...... :tongue1:

Guest ysboey

Went to admire Turismo's White "TAXI", what a piece of work NICE.

Was too excited to listen to what SE had to say during delivery as well so this was a good session.

Another tip: There ia a MONO button on the AC panel which you can press if you are the only person in the car, it will divert all the AC to the two oulet blowing at you. COOL.

I luckier can admire my C from my sofa. HAHA..... :punk1:

Guest NewC180

Went to admire Turismo's White "TAXI", what a piece of work NICE.

Was too excited to listen to what SE had to say during delivery as well so this was a good session.

Another tip: There ia a MONO button on the AC panel which you can press if you are the only person in the car, it will divert all the AC to the two oulet blowing at you. COOL.

I luckier can admire my C from my sofa. HAHA..... :punk1:

Correction. MONO means when you turn one air con temperature dial, the other dial just follows. Which means that the left and right temperature will be the same. When you turn MONO off, left and right can be set at different temperature.

The blower don't have the function of changing the left and right direction.