• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Insurance Company

Guest jinko

Guest jinko

Hi all,

Logging into this website to check out new posting seems part of the routine now. Even going through older posting... hahaha :afro:

Anyway, I know this topic has been posted in some other folder but I want to have a better idea just from the R171 and R172 owners.

I have called and checked MSIG they indicated that they do not cover such car because they deemed this as a high performance car so instead of me calling 10 insurer.

[l] Which insurance company cover R171 ?

• Can i have some indication of the premium that some of bro/sis are paying pls ? I know there are some young owners here in this forum thus I would like to know thanks.
    PS, I am a 29year male, married. 1st time owning a car under my name since previously for the last 5yrs it has been under my mothers. So I guess the NCD part is 0.
    Please advise, thousand-thanks-in-advance.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest agentkaya

i am paying 1.7k from AIG base on 50% ncd for r171:)

Hi Ladyseal and i presume that 3rd-party plus theft and fire ?

it normally should be comprehensive coverage..

TPFT for 1.7K after 50% NCD ?????? This cant be real and this premium should be 1st parties coverage.

If this is real.....Resale price will drop at least 30% for all SLK.

Good luck lor........

Guest jinko

9339 , I think that is about right.. I got a quote from AXA earlier on this morning. It has given me an indication of abt 3005 per annum..

Bleeding man.. But what to do since I dont have NCB. :surrender:

Resign to my fate means that is about 250 per month even-risk hedged !!! :death:

9339 , I think that is about right.. I got a quote from AXA earlier on this morning. It has given me an indication of abt 3005 per annum..

Resign to my fate means that is about 250 per month even-risk hedged !!! :death:

Why dont you try PM ladyseals80, she might be able to get you a better quote.

Guest Andlee

Why dont you try PM ladyseals80, she might be able to get you a better quote.

Yup..Her price is quite competitive. Give it a shot..