• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2009 Mar GTG Pics

keltanky

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dun play play with this ML with his Massive 22" :devil2: :devil2:

CIMG2987.jpg

This unker car also cannot play play hor!! you see it, better give way to Our SAFETY CAR!!! :bboyspin:

CIMG2988.jpg

This safety car also into cycling!! :tazzie: :tazzie:

CIMG2989.jpg

CIMG2991.jpg

Rain has stooped, Umbrellas DOWN!

CIMG2992.jpg

hey, what do you guys do at the GTG besides standing in the rain? .....looks like a nice bunch of guys & gals, though.

Testing our Umbrella....making sure it works......

Guest echodeltax

hey, what do you guys do at the GTG besides standing in the rain? .....looks like a nice bunch of guys & gals, though.

wanted to come down yesterday as i was quite free since raining..usually sunday is for family outing day.

will i be left out cos i dont know anyone??....can i bring my wifey and baby??

me shy shy lah... i think got quite a few newbie bros like myself would also like to come down alone yesterday also, just that we dont know how/where to get ourselves comfortable or warm up...hehehe.... :)

wanted to come down yesterday as i was quite free since raining..usually sunday is for family outing day.

me shy shy lah... i think got quite a few newbie bros like myself would also like to come down alone yesterday also, just that we dont know how/where to get ourselves comfortable or warm up...hehehe.... :)

Not to worry bro....after you get out of the car, shout for kelvin if no one appraoch you for self intro and warm welcome......

If you were to ask me Why Kelvin ? Drop by next and you will know.

See you.....

Guest Sareve

You won't feel left out! Our forum members are really friendly and will approach you to give you a friendly welcome!

Guest A Michaels

hello all... its my first day in the forum... just got back my licence after..... .. ... ....

anyway... first thing i did was to get the 3 pointed star back....lol

please feel free to teach me the ropes, rules or whatever it is that i have to observe here.... thanks thanks..