• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Standard procedure for W204 before driving off :)

Guest echodeltax

Guest echodeltax

Every time before i drive off my new C-180, i need to do two task....

1) Press the Air-con recirculation button.

2) Press the speedometer steering button to km/h.

Why??... Why can't it just simply remember my last setting.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest angela

echodeltax ]

Every time before i drive off my new C-180, i need to do two task....

1) Press the Air-con recirculation button.

Why??... Why can' wrote:

seems like many people are grumbling about the aircon recirculate function this days... benzw124 informs us of the functions, cklasse explains why its necessary, and pc tells u how to "work around it" it in this thread here.

BenzW124 ]

Nope don' wrote:

Cklasse ]

It may seem stupid in that instance of being behind the lorry. However, the car is merely forcing the cabin air to be exchanged so that we get fresh air (at the right time and right place would be better la). This will come in handy when on long driving trip like in NSHW when stale air can make you tired, it' wrote:

there is a combination filter in W204... http://www.mann-hummel.com/mf_prodkata_all/einbau/HBYyDKP4.pdf

Guest angela

bro what is this speedometer steering button?

u mean the digital speedo which you can choose to see the speed in km or miles izzit?

Guest echodeltax

bro what is this speedometer steering button?

u mean the digital speedo which you can choose to see the speed in km or miles izzit?

i am referring to the button you need to press to show your speed in digital format - km/h.

whenever you start your car it will show km distance traveled. if i want to show my speed in digital format i need to press the button on the steering wheel every time.

Guest holmiumz

orh I know wat u mean liao...u mean whenever you start the car, the display shown "Distance Travelled" instead of "Digital speedometer of which shows the KM/hr i.e. 80km/hr" right? I guess the the "Distance Travelled" is by default view. Anyway i find it very useful for this view instead of speedometer bcoz i already can tell from the analog speedometer on how fast Im travelling...hehe jus my own preference la ;)

Guest echodeltax

orh I know wat u mean liao...u mean whenever you start the car, the display shown "Distance Travelled" instead of "Digital speedometer of which shows the KM/hr i.e. 80km/hr" right? I guess the the "Distance Travelled" is by default view. Anyway i find it very useful for this view instead of speedometer bcoz i already can tell from the analog speedometer on how fast Im travelling...hehe jus my own preference la ;)

Yes Yes!! That's what i meant!! only Bro Holmiumz can understand me!! hehehe..... :)

The screen always returns back to "Distance Traveled" instead of remaining at km/h after i set it. I wish it could remember my last settings.

I prefer to read the km/h than the analog reading, cos i feel that is faster to read digital one.