• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C-180 (W204) Connect bluetooth to recieve/make calls without turning on radio/cd

Guest echodeltax

Guest echodeltax

Bros, pls help...

Is it possible to connect the bluetooth to our mobile phone to receive/make calls without turning on the radio/cd??

i tried when my h/p is connected and i turn off the radio/cd, the bluetooth also get disconnected.

i want to connection to my h/p without listening to any music. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest holmiumz

bro cannot la, this is standard with the car that the audio has to be on..one work around is to set to AUX so that u wont have music while stil get connected to ur mobile lor

Guest NewC180

You can connect your hp to the car bluetooth without turning on the music. Just press the mute button on your steering wheel, and the phone is still connected. You can make calls or receive calls like normal.

I also don't listen to music much in the car, and phone is always connected.

Most of the time I don't even open up the 'hood' that covers the display unit.

Guest echodeltax

Thanks bros!! Wow...so many ways to work around it...

Honestly i seldom listen to music in my new C-180, cos i rather listen to the engine noise and "test" if there is any unusual sound from the engine or rattling noises, i must be getting mad!!

i think this very bad habit of me, instead of relaxing and enjoying the car i seem to like picking up any weird noises from the car. hahaha... Smiley

Guest narmi

here's one suggestion!

U get an audio file that plays the sound of a ferrari or a lambo, put it in your CD player, and just play it!

Make sure u time it in sync with you changing your gears!

That way, u still get to use your bluetooth, and CONFIRM cannot hear any rattling sounds!!