• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Crazzzzzy Driver,

Guest 9339

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

think the guy filming it has something to do with it.... he was also driving recklessly following the suv... he should be fine too..

doubt he has anything to do with it, can see he only did it once cut 3 lane at the turning to tampines

there are some drivers who are like that in sg... real m*****f*****s...

if i was the other driver, i will over take, slow down to zero and block the suv from over taking, you want to play, i will play... this kind of nonsense.. especially people who drive big suv think they own the road, that time got one white colour toyota land crusier play with me at AYE still can high beem and see who bigger... u wanna step out of ur vehicle and see who bigger?

just floor the pedal watch them eat ur dust...

Guest angela

How did he get such a good camera system?

Yeah, was impressed by his camera system...

this camera system is actually meant for car protection / security, i was considering investing in one of this for my current problem, see my kena vandalised / scratched thread...

http://www.eurekaplus.com/geniusguard.html#vvr_nocost

disclaimer: i am not associated with eurekaplus or genius guard... just posting for other's benefit...

Guest Sareve

Yeah, the camera man could have just driven slowly and kept to his own lane all the way or just accelerated away but it looked like he was deliberately hanging around the Hyundai.

How did he get such a good camera system?

Yeah, was impressed by his camera system...

this camera system is actually meant for car protection / security, i was considering investing in one of this for my current problem, see my kena vandalised / scratched thread...

disclaimer: i am not associated with eurekaplus or genius guard... just posting for other's benefit...

Thanks, Willy. Quite an impressive system.

Guest angela

JGoh ]

disclaimer: i am not associated with eurekaplus or genius guard... just posting for other' wrote:

Thanks, Willy. Quite an impressive system.

price also impressive... $1299, and thats just for the non colour system and only 2 cameras. if you're interested to get, maybe we can start a group buy thread, and ask them for some discounts...